DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I can't wait for that joke to lose it's pop culture status. I didn't find it that funny when I saw it in "Infinity War" and I don't understand why people like it so much, when there are better jokes out there.

Reactions: Lucy Fur
Jul 29, 2020
I remember when I stumbled onto this game. Everyone was over the moon for this game and the Dev. I didn't see what all the fuss was about. I came back a few updates later, and realized this really was a great game. How things change quickly. I really hope the Dev can climb out of this rut and get back to being praised again
Love the avatar. Max milk

Jul 29, 2020
Clearly not the same from his patreon
View attachment 2378788
For an 1000 extra a month he should be able to buy a new top tier PC every other month. If I could generate 1000 a month and just do a single wallapper that likely took a weekend I would love for rubes to keep throwing money at me for no reason. So many of these jokers. Tess from Karlssons Gambit was good with releases, but its been a while since the last one. Estate Dominate has beautiful renders but some are still hoping after 20 months (or is it 32) for an update. And the last one wasn't that big to start with. Though yes on MOST months you can get a wall paper if your dumb enough to keep supporting this huckster. :(

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
The rules are very simple (if a bit hard to find. It's here under prefix definitions: https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/). If Dev doesn't post about the game for three months, it gets the abandoned tag. Since he gave the status updates until recently it is gonna take a while yet.
I think the game "come inside" was given abandoned status based on a F95 staff decision. They keep giving status updates, and posting wallpapers but the game wasn't updated for over a year

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
I think the game "come inside" was given abandoned status based on a F95 staff decision. They keep giving status updates, and posting wallpapers but the game wasn't updated for over a year
If a game hasn't received an update for 18 months straight, it automatically receives the abandoned tag. That is also stated in the rules as well on the OP of the 'Come Inside' thread.

Gerilleshi2

May 31, 2022
I cant understand this dev why he is still lying to us... just say that the next update will be released next month or just say that it will take some time to release. Or maybe he have done the update and he is just trolling us :KEK: :KEK:

hmmboy22

Jan 19, 2021
not sure what you are waiting for, ero has not communicated for 3 weeks, and 4 weeks ago he said update will come out next week... update was supposed to come out 4 months ago, 3.5 months ago he said he just needed to fix a few grammar mistakes. What else needs to happen for you to understand?!

Another game dev exploiting the tolerance of F95zone and the lewd games community! Like Dr. Bones, who claims he is still in pain from a kidney stone he dropped 2 years ago, LOL.

As I have written before, a new label([EXCUSATOR]: The game maker who postponed the update date more than 1 time with excuses.) should be created by f95zone to prevent such people from abusing tolerance.

pedrin666

Nov 12, 2017
He is just taking all the money he can until the unavoidable end, its crystal clear now based on the facts. Not always the most talented succeed, but the smart ones, and this one was very talented...

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
guys... GUYS! yes its fail communication of Ero 100% i don't know what happened and why he can't tell us. but leaving so many pissed and frustrated/mean comments here doesn't help at all. what do you think you would do if you read such comments and you know you can't get it done for public release? would you be motivated to release it and share it with such a community??

i mean sure now there is way too much time passed and Ero definitely lacks communciation which is not okay especially for his paying supporters. but some of you wrote pissed/salty comments already late november/december. if i would be a creator here i would definitely communicate more with my community BUT i wouldn't feel motivated to share it here in public if there are guys who insult me and make fun of me especially if i delivered the past updates before.

so even he might be ready and might keep it on hold to punish some of the guys here - but on the other hand this wouldn't make sense cause he would punish his patreons too...

Feb 10, 2022
guys... GUYS! yes its fail communication of Ero 100% i don't know what happened and why he can't tell us. but leaving so many pissed and frustrated/mean comments here doesn't help at all. what do you think you would do if you read such comments and you know you can't get it done for public release?
There's an old proverb that goes "you make your bed so you must lie in it.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
guys... GUYS! yes its fail communication of Ero 100% i don't know what happened and why he can't tell us. but leaving so many pissed and frustrated/mean comments here doesn't help at all. what do you think you would do if you read such comments and you know you can't get it done for public release? would you be motivated to release it and share it with such a community??

i mean sure now there is way too much time passed and Ero definitely lacks communciation which is not okay especially for his paying supporters. but some of you wrote pissed/salty comments already late november/december. if i would be a creator here i would definitely communicate more with my community BUT i wouldn't feel motivated to share it here in public if there are guys who insult me and make fun of me especially if i delivered the past updates before.

so even he might be ready and might keep it on hold to punish some of the guys here - but on the other hand this wouldn't make sense cause he would punish his patreons too...
Oh please! If he has that much problem with people saying mean words then he should retire as a dev. And what do you expect people to do? Just keep praising and encourage him for being a douchebag basically? It's people like you that encourage people like him to act this way.

What we want is accountability, because he has been lying to us since the start of December. I don't know if you checked his status updates but he kept saying in December that he is working, then that he took a break but he will start working after it and then in January, admitted that he didn't do shit for a whole month.

And so what if he won't feel motivated because we talk shit about him? Are you afraid that you won't see the next chapter if you were to doubt him? This guy is not your friend, he has already proven that he doesn't give a shit about his fans, but he does care how much he can squeeze out of gullible fools.

I know that there are devs out there that take a long time to release an update because they are working hard on it. But those are the exception and Ero is not one of them.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes