lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I'm sure there are some here who haven't paid a dime on patreon, but are opening their mouths. If people chatted up me sideways like that or taunted me like that, I would take my revenge.
Opinions and critics are not commodities/products. No one have to pay before to have the right to use it. And what type of revenge would be? Kill the own reputation?

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Never heard of potential customers?

(Almost) every good game that I downloaded from this forum I considered subscribing too, but as it sadly turned out not a single one that I enjoyed was made by a developer that was not milking or straight up scamming after some time.

The only two devs (from games that I enjoyed) that I consider to be actually working on their games would be PhillyGames and DrPinkCake, but looking at the time and content of the last update I am not even sure about DrPinkCake anymore (plus he is a dick and does not need any more money, as it is no longer going towards game development)
Hey, sorry for the offtopic but can you explain why you feel the last update of Badik wasn't that great? I only played up to season 2 and am waiting for season 3 to arrive on Steam (I know, it will be a while). If you don't want to write here, can you send me a message in private? Also, why do you say that he is a dick? I haven't followed the Badik thread so that it wouldn't spoil the story for me but I did hear that sentiment from others before.

MEDATES

Sep 2, 2018
Its enough y do people still support guys like this.... I mean late update is always a common thing but this dude is literally trolling everyone.. he is seeing every single comment and he is doing this as some kind of revenge... people should stop supporting and report this dude... for the past 5 months he has been scamming everyone.. i feel sad for all the loyal supporters.. even L&P is way better as a person than this dude he atleast always communicate with his supporters and answers every mails but this dude.. feb 2 was the announced date and he fucking vanished atleast give some fuckin excuse like "not well":Kappa:

:FacePalm::FacePalm:

LunarDweller

Jan 21, 2019
It's enough y do people still support guys like this.... I mean the late update is always a common thing but this dude is literally trolling everyone.. he is seeing every single comment. He is doing this as some kind of revenge... people should stop supporting and report this dude... for the past 5 months, he has been scamming everyone.. I feel sad for all the loyal supporters.. even L&P is way better as a person than this dude he at least always communicate with his supporters and answers every mail but this dude.. Feb 2 was the announced date and he fucking vanished at least give some fuckin excuse like "not well":Kappa:

:FacePalm::FacePalm:
This was going to be the first guy I supported. Glad I waited to see how the burger was made. What a bummer. That's how these things go. No matter how pretty she is anons there is always someone tired of her shit.

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
Hey, sorry for the offtopic but can you explain why you feel the last update of Badik wasn't that great? I only played up to season 2 and am waiting for season 3 to arrive on Steam (I know, it will be a while). If you don't want to write here, can you send me a message in private? Also, why do you say that he is a dick? I haven't followed the Badik thread so that it wouldn't spoil the story for me but I did hear that sentiment from others before.
Since there is nothing game related in this thread anymore as there is no update, I guess going offtopic here doesn't matter.

The game is still great, BUT:
Scenes in the last update were nice as always, however when you consider the time between updates and the money he gets per month, its just disappointing. Plus its just one huge free roam event, doesn't really advance the story and that kind of sucks.

He does not get any help for developing the game (many reasons, guess the main one is it sucks to work with him and he does not want to share his money), he puts annoying (and useless) little things in the code to troll people who use mods, bans people from discord and patreon for mentioning this forum, reddit, mods or critizing him in any way.

• Wow
Reactions: Minx077

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
What kind of estimated earnings range is that? It's a $2k USD gap, which is the difference between earning ~$11k USD a year to ~$36k USD a year.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Funnily enough, there seems to be a discrepancy between Subscribestar and Patreon and the cost of each tier. You end up getting a better deal from Subscribestar, which I honestly think was a goof on Ero's part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*Editing note: The pricing is in USD but the goals are apparently in terms of euros? There's a small discrepancy between the final costs that accounts to ~$0.07 USD on the dollar, so roughly a $200 USD gap between the two values or ~6% error.

Edit: Added "USD a year" for clarity in the first paragraph.

Reactions: sqanze001

MEDATES

Sep 2, 2018
Since there is nothing game related in this thread anymore as there is no update, I guess going offtopic here doesn't matter.

The game is still great, BUT:
Scenes in the last update were nice as always, however when you consider the time between updates and the money he gets per month, its just disappointing. Plus its just one huge free roam event, doesn't really advance the story and that kind of sucks.

He does not get any help for developing the game (many reasons, guess the main one is it sucks to work with him and he does not want to share his money), he puts annoying (and useless) little things in the code to troll people who use mods, bans people from discord and patreon for mentioning this forum, reddit, mods or critizing him in any way.

Its pretty sure at this point, he is taking some sort of revenge by not updating the game.. he is acting like a kid.. pretty sure the update might have already been completed in December dude is just playing with his patrons :censored:

cozynot

Jan 19, 2020
Have any of his patrons got anything to say now? Any excuses for Ero?

I just don't understand his thought process with game. He would be making bank if he'd just released the update as he initially stated and his reputation wouldn't be tarnished. As it stands now, even if he does update the game, not many people will want to get it legitimately even if they could just to spite him. He's chosen the toxic route and everyone suffers because of it IMO.

Reactions: ct4me
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes