AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
It's a pity that Demon boy with such potential will be abandoned soon
I wouldn't be surprised if he lost interest in all the teasing and didn't feel like finishing the game anymore. It's like at work. If I have a boss who constantly criticizes and work colleagues who can only bully, why should I still have the motivation to continue. Maybe he's not well or sick.

Ak-19

Feb 7, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if he lost interest in all the teasing and didn't feel like finishing the game anymore. It's like at work. If I have a boss who constantly criticizes and work colleagues who can only bully, why should I still have the motivation to continue. Maybe he's not well or sick.
If he is not motivated anymore he have to stop his patreon billing, right now he is only a scammer

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Please understand one thing. People bad mouthing him and calling him a scammer only really started in January, AFTER he announced that he is almost done with the chapter at the beginning of December. Nobody forced him to say that and no one was rushing him.

He was the one that started it all. And even after he missed his first two or three deadlines, people were understanding.We only started giving him a hard time and calling him for what he is after he started to break his own self imposed deadlines again and again.

And let's say that most of us are the bad guys and the poor little thing won't release the new chapter because of our "bullying". What about the people that still have faith in him and have shown support even after his shitty behavior? Why is he treating them the same? Shouldn't he thank them somehow for still sticking by his side (and them also fattening his bank account)?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Please understand one thing. People bad mouthing him and calling him a scammer only really started in January, AFTER he announced that he is almost done with the chapter at the beginning of December. Nobody forced him to say that and no one was rushing him.

He was the one that started it all. And even after he missed his first two or three deadlines, people were understanding.We only started giving him a hard time and calling him for what he is after he started to break his own self imposed deadlines again and again.

And let's say that most of us are the bad guys and the poor little thing won't release the new chapter because of our "bullying". What about the people that still have faith in him and have shown support even after his shitty behavior? Why is he treating them the same? Shouldn't he thank them somehow for still sticking by his side (and them also fattening his bank account)?
those still having faith in him and supporting him deserve nothing less than they are getting now.

as someone wise has said a bit earlier, this thread/game should be left unattended to sink into well deserved oblivion...yet that hardly will happen here, for a few months, if not a year, at least, with all regulars and rookie players/users "discovering" this gem just now, and wondering "omg, why there is no update yet, this is such great game, cant wait for it".

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
If u had an employee that doesn't do his job, telling you lies about grammar, but every month gets the pay check.

In fact, he is the part who unfulfilled the "contract" here. There is no valid excuse. Action/reaction. If he is sick, not well, hard disk got eaten by a crocodile, whatever, just cease billing patreon. Otherwise, it's milk&scam till the last drip ot it. And we all know this, the dev, the patreons and the no patreons.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes