hmmboy22

Jan 19, 2021
guys... GUYS! yes its fail communication of Ero 100% i don't know what happened and why he can't tell us. but leaving so many pissed and frustrated/mean comments here doesn't help at all. what do you think you would do if you read such comments and you know you can't get it done for public release? would you be motivated to release it and share it with such a community??

i mean sure now there is way too much time passed and Ero definitely lacks communciation which is not okay especially for his paying supporters. but some of you wrote pissed/salty comments already late november/december. if i would be a creator here i would definitely communicate more with my community BUT i wouldn't feel motivated to share it here in public if there are guys who insult me and make fun of me especially if i delivered the past updates before.

so even he might be ready and might keep it on hold to punish some of the guys here - but on the other hand this wouldn't make sense cause he would punish his patreons too...
I can assure you that ero reads all the angry comments with great pleasure, laughing and marveling at how naive you people can be.

• Haha
Reactions: bones hardscrew

hmmboy22

Jan 19, 2021
If I am Ero I won't launch any updates since I am still getting paid every month for not doing anything
I don't get it, the work he does is good, the quality he shows is extremely good; it's ridiculous that he lies and chases after 1-3 thousand dollars, when he could build a team like NLT media or Kompas Productions and make more money with more regular updates.

Think of it as an ECON 101 miracle; sometimes you reduce the price of the product and you make more profit. With a team of a few people, it is possible for him to get a more prestigious position than he has now, make more money and make more than one game. It is possible to make really big money from this business, Kompas Productions (the team that made Summertime Saga) made close to 1 million dollars last year alone, can you believe it...

You all know the lewd games community well, if a game maker who owns a beloved game could say on patreon or a similar site that he needs 30,000 dollars to build a team and regular updates, he can reach it. that's how strong the lewd games community is. When you can use this power....

It is highly ironic that Dr. Bones, Ero and their ilk would stoop so low to earn a regular 2-3 thousand dollars a month. Believe me, what they are really scamming is their own potential.

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
I don't get it, the work he does is good, the quality he shows is extremely good; it's ridiculous that he lies and chases after 1-3 thousand dollars, when he could build a team like NLT media or Kompas Productions and make more money with more regular updates.

Think of it as an ECON 101 miracle; sometimes you reduce the price of the product and you make more profit. With a team of a few people, it is possible for him to get a more prestigious position than he has now, make more money and make more than one game. It is possible to make really big money from this business, Kompas Productions (the team that made Summertime Saga) made close to 1 million dollars last year alone, can you believe it...

You all know the lewd games community well, if a game maker who owns a beloved game could say on patreon or a similar site that he needs 30,000 dollars to build a team and regular updates, he can reach it. that's how strong the lewd games community is. When you can use this power....

It is highly ironic that Dr. Bones, Ero and their ilk would stoop so low to earn a regular 2-3 thousand dollars a month. Believe me, what they are really scamming is their own potential.
Even setting up a team, coordinating and sh*t requires some work. So Id guess you can find the reason as to why not do what you described in there.
The game will be abandoned. But supposedly, Ero had the update almost ready MONTHS AGO. Provided he wasnt full of sh*t that far back, we could see one last update. And so I visit this thread from time to time.

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
I'm sure there are some here who haven't paid a dime on patreon, but are opening their mouths. If people chatted up me sideways like that or taunted me like that, I would take my revenge.
Never heard of potential customers?

(Almost) every good game that I downloaded from this forum I considered subscribing too, but as it sadly turned out not a single one that I enjoyed was made by a developer that was not milking or straight up scamming after some time.

The only two devs (from games that I enjoyed) that I consider to be actually working on their games would be PhillyGames and DrPinkCake, but looking at the time and content of the last update I am not even sure about DrPinkCake anymore (plus he is a dick and does not need any more money, as it is no longer going towards game development)

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Never heard of potential customers?

(Almost) every good game that I downloaded from this forum I considered subscribing too, but as it sadly turned out not a single one that I enjoyed was made by a developer that was not milking or straight up scamming after some time.

The only two devs (from games that I enjoyed) that I consider to be actually working on their games would be PhillyGames and DrPinkCake, but looking at the time and content of the last update I am not even sure about DrPinkCake anymore (plus he is a dick and does not need any more money, as it is no longer going towards game development)
Till the prohibition I used to be a patron of Aorrta (1 month), Motkeyz Games (1 year) and Faerin (2 years). All of abo-mentioned projects I gained here.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes