lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
and with whom? the boss of her boss? that would be hot to see but sex scene leading to game end... i don't know if i like this idea
No, it's with MC. But is just a short scene. He penetrates her while she's slepping, she wake up and game over.

Reactions: KINGKUMAR

oldlust

Sep 11, 2020
The art (skin textures and shader) and character design (looks, facial expressions) are right up my alley. The flirting, teasing and foreplay is very hot - oftentimes hotter than the sex scenes themselves, which I find to be a bit too much on the vanilla side. But most of the times the characters look so good that they counterweigh that.

It's a good monster/fantasy game that stays hot instead of weird.

Oh and the best part....the ntr is entirely optional! I swear the "ntr" tag is a red flag for me, but I'm glad I read the reviews first (because the game's banner looked too alluring). IMO, there should be two ntr tags: "ntr" and "ntr (optional)".

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020

Hey Guys,
How's everyone? The week went by pretty quickly, but I was still able to finish the extensive Lewd scene that I talked about in last week's post. It has some juicy animations, which I'm sure you guys will appreciate.
Altogether, I completed:
50 Renders
And
2 Animations
Regarding the suspension of the EroMersive Twitter account. I haven't received a response to my appeal and the page is still offline. I'm kind of bummed out by this and I do hope this gets fixed as soon as possible.
On the flip side... In case it's up and running again before the next weekly, you can expect a hot render for celebratory purposes ^^
Enjoy the rest of your week,
EroMersive

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Hey Guys,
How's everyone? The week went by pretty quickly, but I was still able to finish the extensive Lewd scene that I talked about in last week's post. It has some juicy animations, which I'm sure you guys will appreciate.
Altogether, I completed:
50 Renders
And
2 Animations
Regarding the suspension of the EroMersive Twitter account. I haven't received a response to my appeal and the page is still offline. I'm kind of bummed out by this and I do hope this gets fixed as soon as possible.
On the flip side... In case it's up and running again before the next weekly, you can expect a hot render for celebratory purposes ^^
EroMersive
Fuck twitter, that fuckers are to busy fighting against Elon Musk.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Hey Guys,
Altogether, I completed:
50 Renders
And
2 Animations
EroMersive
Ah twitter priorities: hunting down anything sex related while bot accounts spamming fake news about science and politics plus nazis run rampart.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes