tbill2000

Mar 15, 2019
Will it be a big update? Or a medium one? Has the dev stated anything?
seeing the animations done and the ones still to be done, I think that this episode will have more animations than the previous episodes.

I wonder what event will occupy so much animation, maybe the club? the photo session? Nicole and her boss? a scene with Lydia in a park I think? the psychologist? maybe all of them who knows. :ROFLMAO:

by the way in dev discord there is a banner with a new render of Lydia, the other renders we already saw in previous development stages.

for those who haven't seen it yet.:love:

unknown (1).png

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
"This game contains NTR."

Always spoilers, damn ... nevermind, let see it. Next time, do not drop on me spoiler :love:

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
"This game contains NTR."

Always spoilers, damn ... nevermind, let see it. Next time, do not drop on me spoiler :love:
It's just that it's very annoying for people who don't like it, that's why they let you know beforehand. It's like you were about to have a date with a beautiful girl being your super straight and then you find out that before her name was Carlos and that she comes down there with a surprise.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
It's just that it's very annoying for people who don't like it, that's why they let you know beforehand. It's like you were about to have a date with a beautiful girl being your super straight and then you find out that before her name was Carlos and that she comes down there with a surprise.
Man, you don't know the sarcasm, don't you? :ROFLMAO:

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020

Desbloqueado

Hey Everyone,
We're getting there! Chapter 5 already contains over 400 Renders and 20 Animations in total.

And for this week I was able to complete:
25 Renders
and
4 Animations
Also, I've added some teasers in this week's post for you guys.
Enjoy!
EroMersive

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Crushing the MC with every new adventure of tragedy and disheartening demeaning sould crushing
bad deeds perpetrated against the most precious woman in the life of MC.

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018

Desbloqueado

Hey Everyone,
We're getting there! Chapter 5 already contains over 400 Renders and 20 Animations in total.

And for this week I was able to complete:
25 Renders
and
4 Animations
Also, I've added some teasers in this week's post for you guys.
Enjoy!
EroMersive
Everytime I see Lydia It makes me wanna not skip leg day! Damn girl :love:

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Is this similar to the tv show supernatural where the demons are using human bodies?

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes