Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yea. But that's only for 55 secs. Thought there might be a full version
Ok, that's a different question. It sounds like it's an included loop in RPG Maker MZ. Listen to the similarities between it and the background music for RPG Maker MZ on Steam.

BreadManGames is out for about a week, FYI.

Prime93

Mar 20, 2018
Cool so i can confirm that the night the game ended i had misclicked somewhere on screen wich triggered the phone call and now nothing, mind you i havent noticed which day this was on, will try sunday morning
So quick question for miss September, is the camera in game? Or is that all for now?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So quick question for miss September, is the camera in game? Or is that all for now?
If you took her picture after winning the race, you're done with her. You should see in your quest log that it says "That's all for this update" next to her name. Here is a video of what your quest log should look like if you have completed all the quests for v0.4.1: #2,709

I assume you were able to meet Ashley at Vesper Heights since you didn't report back with any further problems?

Feb 16, 2019
I think something is up with the hospital. I can’t repeat the work task there, there aren’t any messes to clean up when I start the task. And I don’t know of any other places to earn money to do the hidden cam quest besides doing the chores. (I’ve gotten the gym wear quest done before I went back to the hospital)

Reactions: abhi20

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
I think something is up with the hospital. I can’t repeat the work task there, there aren’t any messes to clean up when I start the task. And I don’t know of any other places to earn money to do the hidden cam quest besides doing the chores. (I’ve gotten the gym wear quest done before I went back to the hospital)
There's a pizza joint just up from your home (if you exit the apartment complex and make a left and go up the first little path you can up, you'll see the pizza place) and can earn $25 per delivery, repeat as many times as you need. I don't know how far in the story you have to be in to get access to it, but that's the best way I found to make money.

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
Camera isn't in the game, yet. And that's the end of her story for now.

I've heard (or seen) Breadman talk about where MC becomes her photographer for a photoshoot, so I think that's the direction of her arc. Not sure when it'll be added to the game, hopefully we'll see more of her soon.

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
You can only do that once per day. Are you trying to do it more than once per day?

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
can someone post the full image ?

View attachment 1908863

This image is from May. I don't know if there's a newer version or not. Breadman keeps adding more girls to it when he gets time. If you join his discord server, he posts all of his artwork there (a few days after he posts it to subscribestar subscribers). BM usually posts the images to this thread as well (around same time he posts it to his public discord #teaser channel).

Feb 16, 2019
There's a pizza joint just up from your home (if you exit the apartment complex and make a left and go up the first little path you can up, you'll see the pizza place) and can earn $25 per delivery, repeat as many times as you need. I don't know how far in the story you have to be in to get access to it, but that's the best way I found to make money.
I tried going into the pizza place a dozen times but when I interact with the guy he doesn’t say anything back. So I don’t know how far in I need to be or what event triggers it for me to get another job.
You can only do that once per day. Are you trying to do it more than once per day?
No. I did the visit the doctor event while also getting the job, whilst exploring the place. After that, I progress through the next day and went back to earn some money but it made me retry the quest again to get the janitor to vouch for me. It started me out to clean but there was nothing to clean up. I even went to other rooms but nothing. However I did go to the hospital long before the event when I was first exploring. I don’t know doing that triggered something and is now preventing me from doing again.

Reactions: abhi20

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
how much content is in game atm?
Breadman said he did a speed run and it was about 2 hours and 15 minutes (IIRC). If you're reading the text and exploring and such, it should be a lot longer than that. I feel it's somewhere between 3 and 4 hours, but I don't have numbers for anything other than the speed run by the dev.

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
I tried going into the pizza place a dozen times but when I interact with the guy he doesn’t say anything back. So I don’t know how far in I need to be or what event triggers it for me to get another job.

No. I did the visit the doctor event while also getting the job, whilst exploring the place. After that, I progress through the next day and went back to earn some money but it made me retry the quest again to get the janitor to vouch for me. It started me out to clean but there was nothing to clean up. I even went to other rooms but nothing. However I did go to the hospital long before the event when I was first exploring. I don’t know doing that triggered something and is now preventing me from doing again.
What does your event journal look like for "Dolly" and "Scientific Study" entries? Are they both at the "That's all for this update!" or do you have tasks uncompleted there?

Did you ever exit the hospital leaving a spot uncleaned? It might think there's an uncleaned spot, but when the map redrew it removed it. I'd submit a bug report and make a copy of that save so when Breadman returns, he can investigate.

Feb 16, 2019
What does your event journal look like for "Dolly" and "Scientific Study" entries? Are they both at the "That's all for this update!" or do you have tasks uncompleted there?

Did you ever exit the hospital leaving a spot uncleaned? It might think there's an uncleaned spot, but when the map redrew it removed it. I'd submit a bug report and make a copy of that save so when Breadman returns, he can investigate.
Those events were both completed. And no, I don't think I ever missed a spot. I just hope it doesnt leave me from starting a new game. Was there ever an update to the current game patch recently?

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
Those events were both completed. And no, I don't think I ever missed a spot. I just hope it doesnt leave me from starting a new game. Was there ever an update to the current game patch recently?
0.04.1 is the latest and the official (0.04) update. There's been no updates after that.

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
Also, are you using the base game or did you install any mods? If you installed any mods (like compressed images or whatever), I'd recommend a fresh download of the 0.04.1 and copy over your saves and try that. Other mods could be messing it up.

Feb 16, 2019
Also, are you using the base game or did you install any mods? If you installed any mods (like compressed images or whatever), I'd recommend a fresh download of the 0.04.1 and copy over your saves and try that. Other mods could be messing it up.
No. No mods or anything. I am using the Mac version as the PC version doesn't work with my current model.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes