Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Why is the game keep crashing in joiplay? I used the compressed version.
#2,533
Once you find the answer on the web - post it here so others can find it.
I think something is up with the hospital. I can’t repeat the work task there, there aren’t any messes to clean up when I start the task. And I don’t know of any other places to earn money to do the hidden cam quest besides doing the chores. (I’ve gotten the gym wear quest done before I went back to the hospital)
I see you've already had a few responses on this. It happened on v0.4.0 when you take the task, but don't clean up all 5 spots before leaving and then another event resets the task, meaning it can't be completed. BreadManGames fixed that for v0.4.1 that you can't leave the front door before cleaning all 5 spots. You should go to a save previous to you first getting the cleaning task.
Also, after you go to church on one Sunday you get the option to deliver pizzas to earn money.
can someone post the full image ?

View attachment 1908863
It's already in the thread. Just search for posts made by BreadManGames using the search option in the upper right corner. You'll find it. Nevermind, you were already handfed it.
how much content is in game atm?
What do you mean by "content"- play time or images? The first depends upon how fast you read (or just skip text) the second you can learn from the changelog posted in OP or downloading the game and looking at the img folder.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
#2,533
Once you find the answer on the web - post it here so others can find it.

I see you've already had a few responses on this. It happened on v0.4.0 when you take the task, but don't clean up all 5 spots before leaving and then another event resets the task, meaning it can't be completed. BreadManGames fixed that for v0.4.1 that you can't leave the front door before cleaning all 5 spots. You should go to a save previous to you first getting the cleaning task.
Also, after you go to church on one Sunday you get the option to deliver pizzas to earn money.

It's already in the thread. Just search for posts made by BreadManGames using the search option in the upper right corner. You'll find it. Nevermind, you were already handfed it.

What do you mean by "content"- play time or images? The first depends upon how fast you read (or just skip text) the second you can learn from the changelog posted in OP or downloading the game and looking at the img folder.
Tired yet???

dr.Cuttles

Jan 8, 2020
My quest journal doesn't open, and the game freezes when i try to open it.
Has this happened for anyone else? How do i fix it?
I'm running the vanilla game 0.04.1 no mods.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yes, it's been mentioned several times in the thread. You have a corrupted save file. Use a previous save and continue.
are there mods for this game? what do they change?
There is (counting... counting.... counting.... ) one. It's listed on OP.

Reactions: dr.Cuttles

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
The one time I've ran into that is when I was racing to the book store at the mall, are you involved in that event during this issue?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The one time I've ran into that is when I was racing to the book store at the mall, are you involved in that event during this issue?
It's happened in several places for people: the gym, Dress Me Down, the mall, the hospital, etc.

fifa1234

Jan 11, 2022
Do you know how I can win the race against the girl in the park? Or is there no more history with her at the moment?

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
Do you know how I can win the race against the girl in the park? Or is there no more history with her at the moment?
You need to gain the power to slow time. You get that from having sex with Asha (purple demon bounty hunter). Continue the "angels" task to get Asha's power. Doesn't Arianna's (runner's) task say "talk with Asha"? The task journal should lead you to almost everything you need to do next.

raz7

Aug 21, 2017
I hope the dev adds some hotter scenes with Leslie,like the dad sleeping at mc house too one day and her jerking him off with him there

Reactions: BreadManGames

chassit2

Nov 28, 2018
Ok, so I ws browsing the character images in the root folder, and saw Angelina with clothes! But I don't have a quest after you visit her apartment. At first I thought it must be something for the next edition, but saw someone post about it. Have yall found her clothes? Did I miss something?

Angelina_Dressed_07.png

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
Ok, so I ws browsing the character images in the root folder, and saw Angelina with clothes! But I don't have a quest after you visit her apartment. At first I thought it must be something for the next edition, but saw someone post about it. Have yall found her clothes? Did I miss something?
There's a lot of images there that aren't used in the game. This is just one of many images created but not in use in 0.04.1.

Reactions: BreadManGames

fifa1234

Jan 11, 2022
You need to gain the power to slow time. You get that from having sex with Asha (purple demon bounty hunter). Continue the "angels" task to get Asha's power. Doesn't Arianna's (runner's) task say "talk with Asha"? The task journal should lead you to almost everything you need to do next.
Thanks a lot.

Sill

Oct 24, 2017
Wow! This game really is amazing! I love it! The art style and the character design are top notch! Unbelievably hot game!! I am looking forward for the continuation!!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hello i've got a doubt. Where's the key to go visit the angels?
You first meet the angels by talking to the girls outside during lunch. They are on the left side of the school.

You can visit the angels again in the same location (on the white circle) every day - even without going to class.

Reactions: Neyzar060
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes