Prime93

Mar 20, 2018
You shouldn't get the message about vesper heights on Friday night after the game. Game night starts at 6-8pm, so it ends late for everyone.
Ashley says she'll contact you in a couple of days.

If you walk out of your apartment Sunday to go to church, she'll text/call/whatever it is right as you hit the sidewalk. Otherwise, any day after that, whenever you walk out of your apartment (or walk into it).

Is it actually on your quest log to meet her at Vesper Heights?
Yup word for word

Reactions: catkheira

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yup word for word
"Word for word?" Word for word means exactly what I typed is what you see. But I didn't type the quest text. See the video in my previous post #2,814

You've got a fouled installation or are misreading something if you got the call from her on Friday night right after the game night.
Just redownloaded, it has to be the CG improvement mod, when my game gets stuck it's when the CG appears in a clean install.

And of course, now, after replacing the img folder with the mod again, everything works just fine.
Well, keep an eye on it. Seems strange an image replacement mod would foul things up like that - however, I don't know what the mod entails or your system specs.

Prime93

Mar 20, 2018
"Word for word?" Word for word means exactly what I typed is what you see. But I didn't type the quest text. See the video in my previous post #2,814

You've got a fouled installation or are misreading something if you got the call from her on Friday night right after the game night.

Well, keep an eye on it. Seems strange an image replacement mod would foul things up like that - however, I don't know what the mod entails or your system specs.
Cool so i can confirm that the night the game ended i had misclicked somewhere on screen wich triggered the phone call and now nothing, mind you i havent noticed which day this was on, will try sunday morning

Apr 7, 2018
Downloaded this new version but when i try to open the game it remains on black screen and doesnt start , what should I do ? it says :

Error
Failed to initialize graphics.

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
kinda cool art just tried the game-converted it to jpeg-xl visually lossless compression 270mb from like 1.2gb-here ya go and should link it in the op its 100 percent quality unlike the posted compressed version just new technology for those unaware of jxl.

Reactions: yercat

RedDacari

Sep 5, 2017
Can't find Asha in the place with the waterfall on the east side of the school. How do I find her? I finished the angels quest.

Nikademis

Dec 24, 2021
Waited for the real release and I am happy. (I don't play ripoffs morals and all) No errors at all and played smooth and fun. Nice update Bread, thanks! 5*

Reactions: chassit2

RobertSpycel

Nov 22, 2020
someone can share the CG of the game? My computer said: failed to initialize Graphics, so maybe seeing the cg i can enjoy the game. Good game btw. Maybe a compatibility with old computers windows can show more peopleo to see this. thx

Reactions: Dickman11

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
Can't find Asha in the place with the waterfall on the east side of the school. How do I find her? I finished the angels quest.
Have you had the threesome yet? If not, then you need to keep revisiting the garden. After the threesome ends, I think she disappears, but as long as you have sex with her then you gain her time-stop power.

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
someone can share the CG of the game? My computer said: failed to initialize Graphics, so maybe seeing the cg i can enjoy the game. Good game btw. Maybe a compatibility with old computers windows can show more peopleo to see this. thx
You mean the images in your /img folder? The graphics are all there for you in the /img folder.

chassit2

Nov 28, 2018
BreadManGames :

First off - great game, many thanks! Personally I find it the most promising one out of what I'm seeing lately.

But, unfortunately, there is a certain "second" that totally spoils it for me by now. I run it on a Mac. And the way you package your PC version leaves me only being able to run the Mac version from the front page. It appears that that one is packed based on njws, and I was able to figure out that the correspondent name in ~/Library/Application\ Support directory is rmmz-game. However neither there nor inside the .app package any save files can be found. When I started v04 I've bitten the bullet and replayed everything. That was kinda OK remembering that I played the previous version a couple of months before that. But within 3 days I've got to v04.1 and now I'd rather not replay it all mechanically for just a few updates. So I start it and once again the Continue option is greyed out:
View attachment 1905422
and no save files to be found in this download. But wait, it gets worse. Your PC package does contain a save folder with the following files there:
  • config.rmmzsave
  • file50.rmmzsave
  • global.rmmzsave
- but no matter where I try putting them the game does not see it and keeps greying out the Continue option. So any help with that will be greatly appreciated.
You need to replace one of the save files, not just add a new one. So start a new game, save a slot, then rename your old save as the new save file.

Sir Ballihollin

Mar 13, 2022
Oh man, what an update!

Breadman you really outdid yourself with this content, it was so nice to see you added some of my ideas to the game (or maybe we share the same ideas unintentionally) ;) That scene with Leslie in the hospital with an awesome cameo as the doctor was literally huge. I personally think it is the best encounter yet so far. I'm a sucker for Leslie indeed, but the other scenes were suprisingly great also. I think i'm starting to understand the concept of "slow corruption". It makes the whole thing real, which really works out if you ask me! I don't know when will be the next update scheduled, but my suggestion is: try to avoid keeping us hungry for too long :LOL: many similar games do that. (I know you work on this solo) Maybe smaller updates on regular basis might be better, but it's up to you of course. I'm looking forward to your progress with the game, but I have only two words for you in the end : Leslie. Pregnant. Alright, without further ado, I wish you a nice vacation and all good!

Keep it up, my man!(y)

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes