Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
As suggested by Count Morado :love:, a hot-fix solution was available from the Dev's Discord:

1. for version 5.0-beta
2. if you have started a new savegame from the start and are stuck on the door of the University and so cannot complete the Brandy quest
3. download the attached archive "Map012.zip" and replace the contained map12.json file over the one in the `/game/data` folder

And just a few minutes later there is a more comprehensive hotfix:
  • "DemonDeals-v5_0_beta_--_Hotfix_1.zip"
Check the discord "bug-reports" channel for all the stuff that is fixed, there's no easy list I could copy.
SWEET! Nice job and way to bring the answer back to the thread. Thanks!!
How do i get the security guard away from the church ?
That's not a church if you're outside the neighborhood, that's Candy's house. The church is next to the MC's apartment.
nice but very short update; It didn't take me 15 minutes to play the whole update...
Then you didn't complete the update. I used FAST dialogue and held CTRL down almost the entire playthrough of the new content and it took me 2 hours.
full save plss :c ?
If you're wanting a save at the end v0.05 content. It's been posted in the thread in the past 24 hours - search for it. Otherwise load save slot 50 and play for a couple of hours.
Who's the futa in this?
The angels, if you choose the option.

Reactions: osanaiko and desbat

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i tried it but it doesnt launch it happens nothing not even a black screen not even a window or maybe im wrong idk. sorry for english
If you computer meets the minimum requirements found here: #1,592 and you're still having problems - those links I provided are your best bet and are everything already shared in this thread to help Mac users. You can try to look for help in the developer's . Also, try searching the internet using duckduckgo or google for RPGM and MAC and BLACK SCREEN and see if you can find something there.
what to do with damn security guard infront of candys house
If you haven't gotten the Candy quests yet, you can't do anything. Just keep playing the other quests until hers opens up.
If you've already completed the Candy quests, you can't do anything. You can only visit Candy as part of her quest line.

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
No, it would achive the opposite. We are currently fucking all town while why are leaving Leslie to simmering on her own lust savoring every small steps that she is doing to reach the bed. Don't you know that slow cooked food are more delicious. ;)
yeah, i have just finish the current update and it quite satisfying.

I hope there are siren domain's patron that can help us to ask siren to have same hot and slowburn corruption like MC and leslie in this game.

i have been asking siren to add animated kiss or french kiss. but siren never make it and all the scenes of his game that use scarlettann arts are based(just normal sex scenes :() and still hot but can be better

annam

Apr 13, 2017
I'm at the part where I have to meet Brandy and Suzy for lunch. Got attacked, got the Scene behind the school and the follow-up with the religious girls and the angels but now I can't go inside or use my phone to skip time. What do I do next?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm at the part where I have to meet Brandy and Suzy for lunch. Got attacked, got the Scene behind the school and the follow-up with the religious girls and the angels but now I can't go inside or use my phone to skip time. What do I do next?
Here's a list of the most asked questions in the past 30 hours, and their answers: #4,518

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The hotfix just caused my game to not load at all (y)
Then go to the developer's to get help. Everyone else who has reported using it since it was posted has had success. Sorry - seems they need more work on it. Reinstall the original files and try just the Map12.json fix (not the entire hotfix).

Last edited:

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
Then go to the developer's to get help. Everyone else who has reported using it since it was posted has had success.
I get the same thing. Without the hotfix it will start. After installing hotfix it launches and shows a black screen that says:

Failed to load
img/system/VNButtons.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I get the same thing. Without the hotfix it will start. After installing hotfix it launches and shows a black screen that says:

Failed to load
img/system/VNButtons.png
Okay... seems they need more work on it. Reinstall the original files and try just the Map12.json fix (not the entire hotfix).

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes