Nikademis

Dec 24, 2021
As suggested by Count Morado :love:, a hot-fix solution was available from the Dev's Discord:

1. for version 5.0-beta
2. if you have started a new savegame from the start and are stuck on the door of the University and so cannot complete the Brandy quest
3. download the attached archive "Map012.zip" and replace the contained map12.json file over the one in the `/game/data` folder

And just a few minutes later there is a more comprehensive hotfix:
  • "DemonDeals-v5_0_beta_--_Hotfix_1.zip"
Check the discord "bug-reports" channel for all the stuff that is fixed, there's no easy list I could copy.
For me, before I saw this, I just went inside the school for finishing classes then came out and the gate was open.

zidane10

Oct 7, 2022
After 2 days of playing finaly i finished the game.. and it was really a good update thank you breadman...
But i hope we can see more scenes with the teachers and Ashley in next update

Reactions: heat11111
Jan 2, 2019
For those having issues with the mac version, the solution is similar to the one for Linux : Download nwjs :
And download the windows version of the Game. Copy nwjs.app from your first download, and paste it inside the windows game folder (next to package.json, it is the root folder). Run nwjs.app and it might work (or right click > open because app is not signed).
what you mean root folder? which folder am i suppose to paste it in. can u send a screenshot of the folder where im suppose to paste the nwjs app in

Last edited:
Reactions: hellyeah3000

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Have you completed all of those events? The angels can be met outside the school on the left side, 'Susy' is met behind the school - you have to jump over the trash cans to get back there, and Brandy can be met inside the school in the women's bathroom on the left hand side. Once you've done all three you should be able to complete your remaining classes!
the problem is once you done everything outside you can't go in to do the Brandy part it does not let you enter back into school

komana

May 3, 2017
A search of the thread would give you your answer: #4,375
Ditto as the guy above #4,375

Then you probably aren't done outside. Are you sure you had conversations with everyone around the school?
No, that is end game - you got a while to wait
The quest journal tells you - 1 right, 2 up (1 east, 2 north) once you enter the forest that is north of Uptown West
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then you are probably unable to play the game on your computer at all if you had the same problem on the previous version. Did you make sure your computer meets the minimum requirements:
Here are the minimum requirements for Mac:
  • Mac OS 10.13
  • Intel Core i3-4340
  • 8 GB RAM
  • Compatible OpenGL / VRAM 1GB
  • 1280x768 Display
If you do, then you should go to the developer's discord to ask for help:

Please don't spam - let people get an actual chance to read your post and make a coherent reply. See earlier in this post for the video.

I talked to everyone, still cant get inside, use phone or leave school...

Reactions: Orfunk

Hydroclock

Oct 14, 2022
So when is version 0.5 going out to the public?

Also curious? Are any of the characters you "seeded" already? Actually pregnant already?

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
This game is amazing, i hope the next update is all Leslie she's the best one
Forget it! We will have a Brenda focused updated plus some other scenes for the other girls (Leslie included). I doubt that we will have a Leslie focused update in the near or distant future. There are too many girl to develop, the only way to achive it is if Breadman includes Leslie in the monthly poll but if I do Leslie will win for sure.... Leslie is the best girl!

Last edited:
Reactions: brayet

pedrozzza

Mar 15, 2018
This game is amazing, i hope the next update is all Leslie she's the best one
She is gold. But the dev said that the game will be updated in X.5 increments from now on and already said that next update won't advance Leslie stuff. I already accepted this harsh truth but... maaan... It'd be good, if he's not putting anything, put at least more dialog and story to flesh out hers and mc's relationship, something easier to implement.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes