Viressa

May 24, 2018
She is gold. But the dev said that the game will be updated in X.5 increments from now on and already said that next update won't advance Leslie stuff. I already accepted this harsh truth but... maaan... It'd be good, if he's not putting anything, put at least more dialog and story to flesh out hers and mc's relationship, something easier to implement.
What are you talking about? 0.55 is planned to have more Leslie. Bread wants to do at least one Leslie scene in each update.

Reactions: StreamSteam

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
This game is amazing, i hope the next update is all Leslie she's the best one
Leslie might be the last character to have update but will most likely have tiny progressions through other updates, cause breadman dont want to rush things and who know what future holds, but dont get high expection for a entire leslie update right now.

HT45

Mar 26, 2022
Is this going to be a game where once the mom gets scenes, it'll only be a few? Hopefully more than 5. These games never do mom son stuff justice.

Arrow124

Oct 8, 2022
Is it possible to make angels futa after saying "no" when the game asks you? I'm using the file save 50 but i want the angels to be futa

Last edited:

tsudoplat

Aug 15, 2022
It looks like the latest version includes a save in slot 50 that takes you right to the new content. Just FYI for anyone either coming in fresh or looking for a new save.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Well hell, keep getting killed at the tree in vesper woods on the Sabrina quests. Is there a trick to this?

mr.goodkat

Jul 1, 2022
Sup, devs.

Small bug report:
1) Within Sabrina's quest in the final battle you apparently bind the cutscene trigger to the number of enemies destroyed, not the number of remaining ones. As a result, the cutscene starts when a few imps are still "alive" and they are making player WASTED.
2) At the end of the quest's final dialog player gets a really long freeze before leaving Hex Rated.
3) Player can't get out of the maternity location in the hospital with "I can't leave now" message.

And a couple more suggestions:
1) For battles (I know it's in progress) it would be better to use Streets of Rage kinda type mechanics instead of fussily running around the location from enemies. With using a lot of effects like in Contra Hard Corps a.k.a epileptic nightmare.
2) Pixel characters in the style of Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis would look much better instead of current chibis (though pixel Orgoluuk (exept size), Imps and those green fuckers looks great).

• Haha
Reactions: PixelKatto

andreadbl

Sep 30, 2018
When you fuck the first sin there is a message that says that you can "enhance" yourself or your partner in "select scene". Did anyone find something? I tried everything in the gallery but nothing happens

GhostMoth

Lead Writer of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2022
When you fuck the first sin there is a message that says that you can "enhance" yourself or your partner in "select scene". Did anyone find something? I tried everything in the gallery but nothing happens
That feature is not yet implemented. We're laying the groundwork for a new power to be used in upcoming content if the situation warrants it.

Copio12

Oct 7, 2021
If you computer meets the minimum requirements found here: #1,592 and you're still having problems - those links I provided are your best bet and are everything already shared in this thread to help Mac users. You can try to look for help in the developer's . Also, try searching the internet using duckduckgo or google for RPGM and MAC and BLACK SCREEN and see if you can find something there.

If you haven't gotten the Candy quests yet, you can't do anything. Just keep playing the other quests until hers opens up.
If you've already completed the Candy quests, you can't do anything. You can only visit Candy as part of her quest line.
i forgot to mention that a had already played this game but is just this update that doesnt let me open the game

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes