Apr 7, 2018
does someone has a full save or at least till last update , played the game on my phone and now came back on PC , dont wanna restart it for the 3rd time

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
That is what I did. I just wanted to let you to know it wasn't a one off. Thanks.
The hotfix just caused my game to not load at all (y)
I went to the developer's discord and there was a newer Hotfix (about an hour or so after the first) that addresses what you two mentioned. Here it is. Let me know if this one solves your problem with the lunchtime on the first day at VU (start of v0.04.0 / v0.04.1 content in v0.05)

Reactions: annam

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
When I open the game it gives me an error: Failed to initialize graphics
Is it a me thing or did happen to anyone else?
Here's a list of the most asked questions in the past 30 hours, and their answers: #4,518
Your question is probably the most frequent asked since this thread started over a year ago and has had many posts about it. The first is you need to make sure you have a reasonably recent computer that has better than the recommended minimums. The second is to make sure all your drivers and OS are up to date. Follow the link to learn more.
Do you guys think Lilith is someone we should get rid of if we get the chance?
No.

Last edited:

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Just downloaded the update and the patches and getting this error when I try to load the game
Failed to load
img/system/VNButtons.png
Am I missing some file or something?
Oh and tried the 2nd Hot Fix too and still same thing

Last edited:

hmmboy22

Jan 19, 2021
The game time of the long-awaited update is not even 20 minutes?! It's funny that no one talks about it. Nice game yes but where is the aunt, where is the cousin... who the fuck is Sabrina?! And according to the vibe I got from subscribestar and discord, the next update will be about a teacher and it will take months to make...

We waited months for a total of 3-4 sex scenes... WTH?!?!

Previous updates were much more full and versatile, for some reason there is a negative correlation between the money lewd game makers raise and the work they put in...

Jaaru

Aug 21, 2017
Downloaded the compressed version and the hotfix 2, loaded my save from last version and i get this error "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '1')".

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Just downloaded the update and the patches and getting this error when I try to load the game
Failed to load
img/system/VNButtons.png
Am I missing some file or something?
Oh and tried the 2nd Hot Fix too and still same thing
Yes, the first hotfix is bad.

Did you delete the game folder after you had used the first hotfix, unzipped the game again before loading the 2nd hotfix? Because I tested the 2nd hotfix and it worked for me.

If you only applied the 2nd hotfix over the 1st, you might have files from the 1st still causing problems.

Also, it worked for the person two posts after yours.
You haven't played the whole update if that is what you are experiencing. There isn't aunt or cousin content in v0.05. There is new Leslie content, as well as content for Sabrina (major quest line this update), Candy, and Angelina.
The gameplay is over 2 hours if holding down CTRL and using FAST dialogue settings (skipping ALL dialogue/descriptions) ...
Downloaded the compressed version and the hotfix 2, loaded my save from last version and i get this error "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '1')".
If you knew of the 2nd hotfix, then you probably saw this post: most asked questions in the past 30 hours, and their answers #4,518 - one of those addresses your (reading '1') problem... old saves aren't compatible, use slot 50 to start at new content.

Last edited:

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Yes, the first hotfix is bad.

Did you delete the game folder after you had used the first hotfix, unzipped the game again before loading the 2nd hotfix? Because I tested the 2nd hotfix and it worked for me.

If you only applied the 2nd hotfix over the 1st, you might have files from the 1st still causing problems.

Also, it worked for the person two posts after yours.
You haven't played the whole update if that is what you are experiencing. There isn't aunt or cousin content in v0.05.
The gameplay is over 2 hours if holding down CTRL and using FAST dialogue settings (skipping ALL dialogue/descriptions) ...
If you knew of the 2nd hotfix, then you probably saw this post: most asked questions in the past 30 hours, and their answers #4,518 - one of those addresses your (reading '1') problem... old saves aren't compatible, use slot 50 to start at new content.
Decided to just delete everything and redownload the main game and teh new hotfix and it seems to be working now

Reactions: Count Morado

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
The game time of the long-awaited update is not even 20 minutes?! It's funny that no one talks about it. Nice game yes but where is the aunt, where is the cousin... who the fuck is Sabrina?! And according to the vibe I got from subscribestar and discord, the next update will be about a teacher and it will take months to make...

We waited months for a total of 3-4 sex scenes... WTH?!?!

Previous updates were much more full and versatile, for some reason there is a negative correlation between the money lewd game makers raise and the work they put in...
Breadman is more like dev of being a dik one scene per 3 monts
less like summ saga or milfy city whole game in one year than abandoned
wich style is better?
ofcourse i am dissapointed of some scenes like game with mom or no new scene with Lillith
but the best game in this forum need to grow up slowly
10k$ per month? i wish B 100k$ per week

Trashbag2580

Jul 10, 2020
New update is fire bro. Enjoyed the story. The H scenes were real good. Good mix of POV and just normal sex scenes as well. All around great update. Keep up the good work !

Reactions: Alandir

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
what to do with spy camera?
If you bought before the quest has become active, I don't think you'll be able to do anything with them.
Once the quest activates, go to the apartment and place them where the circles tell you.
After several days, open the in-game phone in the upper right corner of the game screen. Go to contacts. Select Leslie. There should be a new photo of her in there in the shower.
Since you are playing from the beginning - Download HOTFIX2 from here: most asked questions in the past 36 hours, and their answers #4,518

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Do you guys think Lilith is someone we should get rid of if we get the chance?
The obvious direction this is going is that MC turns Lilith into his fuckpet/slave the same way he does to the other demons. Gets to keep all the benefits of the deal (and more) while getting out of all the bad bits. But that's obviously an endgame thing.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes