hou78

Jan 3, 2019
This stream, MC had his bust art updated!
View attachment 2363182
Great Work Breadman.Now MC fits more into the game.
2: Look Sharp And clear.
3:Earlier MC looks tired (see right) now he looks full on energy ready to give.
4:If you observe new bust update of other characters now MC won't be seen as oddly matched.

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and I fully respect that but the result is fabulous.keep going Breadman.we are ready for March fingercrossed.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I know, it's just some of the girls you have to go hunting for, like Arianna at the City Park. Not sure what times she's there so I have to wing it sometimes
Once you meet a girl, you can see her schedule in your phone.

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
Also, is the gym scene with Cassie still bugged? I haven't gotten the quest to go to the gym yet and I went inside before I got it as I was exploring town. I saw it was an issue in 4.0, and I want to make sure I haven't fucked up 4 hours into my playthrough

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Also, is the gym scene with Cassie still bugged? I haven't gotten the quest to go to the gym yet and I went inside before I got it as I was exploring town. I saw it was an issue in 4.0, and I want to make sure I haven't fucked up 4 hours into my playthrough
It's been fixed.

bassie_nl

Jul 29, 2018
Ahoy y'all - I've posted a patch file containing a bunch of fixes for bugs reported after the public release (it's on substar and posted to the OP under 5.1 Patch), if you've had any issues with your playthrough I would suggest applying the patch as it should fix most problems. The patch hasn't been extensively tested for all scenes, so do be wary and please continue to report bugs to the Discord as you find them, it helps me out a lot.
Hello, after I applied the patch I get this. Can anyone help me out pls? The files are in the maps?

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I'm having a problem near the beginning of the game after the second movie night when I go outside the house I can't move and the hud isn't even at the top of the screen either. Screenshot 2023-02-05 082722.png

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
BreadManGames
Any chance you could add a map to the game? nothing complicated maybe a basic grid layout (one box = one sector = one screen) just something that show the general relationship of each sector to the others (so the player doesn't have to search the entire map looking for Downtown for example). if you are feeling generous maybe a highlighted sector with each quest hint to show where your going.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Eland51298

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
BreadManGames
Any chance you could add a map to the game? nothing complicated maybe a basic grid layout (one box = one sector = one screen) just something that show the general relationship of each sector to the others (so the player doesn't have to search the entire map looking for Downtown for example). if you are feeling generous maybe a highlighted sector with each quest hint to show where your going.
There is already a map, or are you looking for something different than this?

Clicking this:
1675609859117.png

Gets this:
1675609812284.png

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Last edited:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hello, after I applied the patch I get this. Can anyone help me out pls? The files are in the maps?
That's weird, maybe a bad download or something as the patch shouldn't have any effect on anything in the img folder. Either way, here's the file your'e missing, drop it in where the path says in the error (img/system).
VNButtons.png
Good luck, if you have any more issues with missing images I would redownload the current version of the game

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes