Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
the design was just how I decided to do it, didn't want to go full dick and balls haha
Huh...Can't say I'm not disappointed. Like, I'll be the first to admit that overall the theme might be a bit weird but man you actually choose the weirdest way to portray it. It's not a huge deal but still, if you put it in the game don't "half ass" it :BootyTime:
As a fan of futa in general, I'm considering just toggling it off. Seems like not enough people care about it to make a change though. Which I suppose is fair.

Last edited:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Huh...Can't say I'm not disappointed. Like, I'll be the first to admit that overall the theme might be a bit weird but man you actually choose the weirdest way to portray it. It's not a huge deal but still, if you put it in the game don't "half ass" it :BootyTime:
As a fan of futa in general, I'm considering just toggling it off. Seems like not enough people care about it to make a change though. Which I suppose is fair.
Sorry you feel that way, though you should know you're not the first person that's had an issue with how I designed the futa character and I do see where I missed the mark. I don't want to say this is something that will be immediately fixed, but it is on my list and as it currently only effects one scene, it would not be an insurmountable task to change in the future.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Sorry you feel that way, though you should know you're not the first person that's had an issue with how I designed the futa character and I do see where I missed the mark. I don't want to say this is something that will be immediately fixed, but it is on my list and as it currently only effects one scene, it would not be an insurmountable task to change in the future.
Well in any case, I am enjoying the rest of the game and I do have a few favourites among the cast, but I will look forward to when those changes and more scenes are added.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames

renpygod

Nov 27, 2018
wait there will be a futa character?

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
This stream, MC had his bust art updated!
View attachment 2363182
Yo..what's that in your pants?
MC: My "banana for scale" *smugface*

Funnily tho, I think the best part of the update are the shorts...like...the older ones felt kinda to "short" (hehe...). I mean in the 80's that was kinda normal (or shorter) but in the last 30years you'd only see something like that when someone did active sport and less in the "every day"-wear category.
Also I did kinda thought the original MC's art looked somewhat outdated, especially with the female art (newer ones even more) looking more refined.

P.S.
MC: So I started make money as a meteorologist...
Uh...how!?
MC turns around, points at his crotch with his dick hanging out with a sign on it:
Cock hanging - clear weather
flying - windy
wet - rain
gone - tornado
lipstick marks - Ur MoM

... Shrug.jpg

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes