BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hello, after I applied the patch I get this. Can anyone help me out pls? The files are in the maps?
That's weird, maybe a bad download or something as the patch shouldn't have any effect on anything in the img folder. Either way, here's the file your'e missing, drop it in where the path says in the error (img/system).
VNButtons.png
Good luck, if you have any more issues with missing images I would redownload the current version of the game

Slipboi

Aug 4, 2017
this has a good amount of content for a 0.5.0 yea u won me over most games be having a needle amount. need some deepstrokes and booty flapping have these hoes with the heart pupils while my man clapping them cheeks i look forward to future updates.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Games Pretty fun, animations could use work and some H scene better art.
I keep getting better at the animations as I go, they'll continue to improve

this has a good amount of content for a 0.5.0 yea u won me over most games be having a needle amount. need some deepstrokes and booty flapping have these hoes with the heart pupils while my man clapping them cheeks i look forward to future updates.
I defaulted to a thumbs up on this, but you did make me laugh too. Good points, I don't think I'll let you down haha

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
That's a sexy fucking game right there Bread Man Games. Keep up the good work.

Minor question: Every other girl we've come inside of got the mark. Why didn't Susy? Not a complaint or criticism I'm just curious.

SkuddyZoneFTW

Feb 19, 2020

Minor question: Every other girl we've come inside of got the mark. Why didn't Susy? Not a complaint or criticism I'm just curious.
more than likely its because Susy's mother, the clothing store owner, has a demon already, so she may be corrupted by her mothers demon negating the MC's magic

Reactions: BreadManGames

Viressa

May 24, 2018

I asked about this in the discord, the mark represents when a girl has submitted to MC completely. Susy will let you nut inside her but she hasn't submitted completely, hence no mark on her tummy.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I asked about this in the discord, the mark represents when a girl has submitted to MC completely. Susy will let you nut inside her but she hasn't submitted completely, hence no mark on her tummy.
Ah ok I get it. That's hot that's hot. Thank for telling me. Can't wait to do that to Ms. Brandy and then the cops wife, and then the cop in that order.

4.50 star(s) 143 Votes