Hottieman18

Feb 10, 2018
Whats the ETA on the next update?
I saw someone earlier in the tread saying that it takes a 150-170 days average to finish an update. Based on that you would be able to guess it would be available somewhere around this period. Taking in to account that this is the "ideal" scenario. Nothing in life is sadly ideal how we vision it. Plus Breadman even said that he hurts his drawing hand which would result in a longer time before the update is ready. My guess would be around beginning to mid February.

Hottieman18

Feb 10, 2018
No it just shows how impatient people are. Look do you want a good game or do you want something clunky, broken, or not even finished like Cyberpunk or Fallout 76?
There is a big difference between Cyberpunk and fallout 76. One wanted to postpone it but wasn't allowed by investors and consumers because " they are waiting to damn long" which got the story and the most important aspects done excepted from making the game having no bugs. Which later mind you, got updated and repaired for free (and a very regular bases) with even the necessary refunds consumers demanded. To simple cash grab of Todd Howard which just keeps you telling sweet little lies and shit on everything the earlier games of that franchises made. To even spit on the fundamentals of a RPG because "who needs skill trees ? ". To even to this day not really fixed their game.

However I do agree with what you are trying to say to not push developers and just support them and let then publish their update on their own tempo. So you don't get a game like The Genesis Order which is very bland and uncreative but does update like very 2 weeks or so.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
folks really be burying this game while its alive and kicking. yall getting a kick outta this bullshit?
It annoys me to see people so impatient.

The guy posts teasers every week or so, he's clearly still working on the game. And yet people complain as if that's gonna help.

If you don't like the speed of the releases, then don't support the game financially. But assuming the game is dead when it clearly isn't is just so fucking dumb.

Feb 16, 2019
Apparently these people are more incline on following people who dispense game updates that are once a month and very little added. And yet there are a load of bugs and crashing in the game because it was rushed.

I would rather wait for a game that is taking time to be developed, has more content, will run smoothly, and actually shows the amount of time and effort that was put into it.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Apparently these people are more incline on following people who dispense game updates that are once a month and very little added. And yet there are a load of bugs and crashing in the game because it was rushed.

I would rather wait for a game that is taking time to be developed, has more content, will run smoothly, and actually shows the amount of time and effort that was put into it.
These people sound like nightmares as clientele.

Feb 16, 2019
And there is the fact this is all being made by a small team. Practically one guy is doing this and yet everyone is pressuring them to get a game done. That isn’t helping. And when they say something has happened in their life people would say “Oh they’re just making excuses. They don’t care about us.” Like, fuck you for thinking that.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
And there is the fact this is all being made by a small team. Practically one guy is doing this and yet everyone is pressuring them to get a game done. That isn’t helping. And when they say something has happened in their life people would say “Oh they’re just making excuses. They don’t care about us.” Like, fuck you for thinking that.
Also, looking at his SubscribeStar and Ko-Fi pages, it seems he pulls in maybe $15K/month in donations. That only splits so many ways, so it probably doesn't make sense for him to add people. And yet there are those who would encourage you to stop donating to the project, so that it pulls in even less money, because making less money would totally motivate him to hire more people.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Also, looking at his SubscribeStar and Ko-Fi pages, it seems he pulls in maybe $15K/month in donations. That only splits so many ways, so it probably doesn't make sense for him to add people. And yet there are those who would encourage you to stop donating to the project, so that it pulls in even less money, because making less money would totally motivate him to hire more people.
Who is saying this?

Reactions: jaredforks

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
"Last stream of the year (gonna be the last stream during v.06 production as well, so I can focus after the holiday on getting it out)

Lots of awesome ideas as always, really love how the red pops in these. Thank you to everyone that submitted suggestions on the discord and every one of you, have an excellent holiday!"

- Breadman
doodlestream16_nsfXMAS.png

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Who has suggested that he add people? You did.

As to suggesting not donating? maybe no one for this project. But I've seen it suggested for others. If you want a creator to hurry up and finish a product, that's counterproductive.
bro is having eroge forum arguments inside his own head 24/7

Reactions: jaredforks

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
"Last stream of the year (gonna be the last stream during v.06 production as well, so I can focus after the holiday on getting it out)

Lots of awesome ideas as always, really love how the red pops in these. Thank you to everyone that submitted suggestions on the discord and every one of you, have an excellent holiday!"

- Breadman
View attachment 3191541
Ashley x Leslie update will be crazy

omenthirteen

Jun 23, 2021

- Breadman
View attachment 3191541
The chick in the bottom left looks like she has balls

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Ha! Cut that number in half and it's still more than what we bring in

The chick in the bottom left looks like she has balls
puffy vagina haha, I blame the reference and ~20min time limit I had for these

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes