omenthirteen

Jun 23, 2021
Ha! Cut that number in half and it's still more than what we bring in

puffy vagina haha, I blame the reference and ~20min time limit I had for these
Haha I'll take your word for it, at first sight it looked like the girl was packing some serious heat

Last edited:

Lucky Guerrilla

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2021
"Last stream of the year (gonna be the last stream during v.06 production as well, so I can focus after the holiday on getting it out)

Lots of awesome ideas as always, really love how the red pops in these. Thank you to everyone that submitted suggestions on the discord and every one of you, have an excellent holiday!"

- Breadman
View attachment 3191541
I wish Lesley really did have milk. I was sad when she told the MPC he wasn't getting any out of them in the last update.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I wish Lesley really did have milk. I was sad when she told the MPC he wasn't getting any out of them in the last update.
Doesn’t mean it’s not possible in the future. But only if Breadman decides to implement it.
To be fair, lactation can be induced without pregnancy... Like a certain someone else in the game. :unsure:

Reactions: Django_Farney

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
You are hoping wrong my dude next update brenda and leslie
I think the update after that will be another family update though, right? Could be misremembering, but I'm pretty sure Bread said that every v0.x.5 update would focus on the MC's whole family.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes