Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think the update after that will be another family update though, right? Could be misremembering, but I'm pretty sure Bread said that every v0.x.5 update would focus on the MC's whole family.
v0.x.0 focuses on the community. v0.x.5 focuses on the family (not necessarily the whole family). Leslie has content every update.

Reactions: Popgoes668

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/12/24

Decent jump on another short week, got the event done. This coming week I'll be working as much as I can but with the holiday and family visiting I won't be able to put that much in. With New Years next week as well, I'm gonna skip next week's log as I doubt I'll make a ton of visible progress anyways - the logs will return Jan 7! In the meantime have an excellent, safe, and happy end of the year please!

- Breadman
ProgressLog24_post.jpg

Aug 12, 2019
Progress Log - 2023/12/24

Decent jump on another short week, got the event done. This coming week I'll be working as much as I can but with the holiday and family visiting I won't be able to put that much in. With New Years next week as well, I'm gonna skip next week's log as I doubt I'll make a ton of visible progress anyways - the logs will return Jan 7! In the meantime have an excellent, safe, and happy end of the year please!

- Breadman
View attachment 3201515
Lmao, do you need playtesters? Willing volunteer for when you get to that (y)

lorri555

May 9, 2021
Imagine on the 7th (next progress log) art is done......
Just my imagination, most probably end of jan or early Feb we gettin the update

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
I think the update after that will be another family update though, right? Could be misremembering, but I'm pretty sure Bread said that every v0.x.5 update would focus on the MC's whole family.
Sounds nice, maybe in a 1 year or 2 we will have one family update

Aug 25, 2017
No it won't. The last update was about the family. The upcoming update will be about the math teacher primarily. Leslie gets something every update, though.
Brenda is the English teacher, and the main focus of .06, .06.5 will be about the family, as will every x.5 update

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Will we get some Cassie content the next update? Any guesses?
There was a good amount in the last update. Remember that the focus of v0.x.0 releases is the poll winner (Brenda for this next update) and family is the focus of v0.x.5.

I feel like we've had this discussion about version focuses a half dozen times in the past week.

Reactions: Popgoes668

MaximusCryo

Aug 19, 2022
There was a good amount in the last update. Remember that the focus of v0.x.0 releases is the poll winner (Brenda for this next update) and family is the focus of v0.x.5.

I feel like we've had this discussion about version focuses a half dozen times in the past week.
Yeah i remember saying that my guess is that it will be focused more on Ashley as we have already hit BJ level for Cassie

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes