2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
The CG looks okay and translation is good too, but gameplay is absolute trash. I gave up fairly quickly, especially with the forest where you need to avoid those animals.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Okay, 5 minutes in and I'm already hating it. It has an interesting-ish premise but why in the name of everything that is unholy would you MAKE YOUR IMPORTANT GOAL ITEMS AN RNG ENCOUNTER?!

Is this fun, dev? Is walking around encountering endless swarms of flying bat-like slimes and blob-like bats just to have that one really important female monster whose cum you need fun? Because I'm not having fun.

Jan 15, 2018
Okay, 5 minutes in and I'm already hating it. It has an interesting-ish premise but why in the name of everything that is unholy would you MAKE YOUR IMPORTANT GOAL ITEMS AN RNG ENCOUNTER?!

Is this fun, dev? Is walking around encountering endless swarms of flying bat-like slimes and blob-like bats just to have that one really important female monster whose cum you need fun? Because I'm not having fun.
for the record
the bat hot raped and impregnated by a slime
and lets just say the children took after the father
it is a type of bat though

dont mind me
i just want to make sure that there's clarity on these things

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
Uhhh.... How's the game? Is there human intercourse and demons and monster or just pure tentacles like the photo showed?

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Reactions: f9account

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Ok so it won't let me post the file because of the type of file but, I can post the game itself fixed.
Why don't you put the concerned json file into a zip file ?

Here is my own fix, for instance (to decompress and put into the "www\data\" subdirectory of the game) .

Reactions: f9account

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, this is very much a gallery with extra steps... The RPG elements are close to non-existent, and the battles are reduced to spamming "Succubus Tentacles" over and over with the occasional healing. The reason for that is because they hit pretty hard regardless of your main weapon, and they NEVER miss, unlike basic attacks. The only other skill you should make use off is the poison skill against Heroines and Monster Girls, because it speeds up the battle, as it adds some damage even during the turns you're healing.

The only reason why you wouldn't finish this in 1 hour tops is the RNG for Heroine/Monster-Girl appearance rate, which is pretty bad and utterly annoying. That's about it though. Aside from this, the game is utterly linear with barely anything to it.

The only thing I haven't bothered with is with the kid that appears in the castle who mentions wanting a cat. There's a forest on the west filled with dogs and chickens that you need to avoid, and there seems to be a cat if you can make it through all of them. I personally don't have the patience to try.

If anyone DID bother, please let me know if that actually does anything or not.

Reactions: RenH

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
The only reason why you wouldn't finish this in 1 hour tops is the RNG for Heroine/Monster-Girl appearance rate, which is pretty bad and utterly annoying. That's about it though. Aside from this, the game is utterly linear with barely anything to it.
I legit reached level 10 in the first area just trying to encounter the monster girl. From there, I thought the game might progress into something else after that but then I unlocked the jail.

Long story short, my heart sank at the number of maps available and promptly uninstalled the game. I'd take buggy run-off-the-mill RPGMaker schlock over this, thank you very much.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Perhaps the protagonist's name was supposed to be read and spelt as "Gill / Gil" instead of "Jill"?
Just like slimes and bats he obviously got his name switched with his nonexistent sister Jack
Yeah but in Japanese his name is written as Jill(ル)not Gil(ル). It is just the usual Japanese quirkiness I guess.

I wonder why they didn't give the girls name like Peter, Arnold, or maybe Muffin Man instead of Rose, Meryl and Aria.

Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
Why don't you put the concerned json file into a zip file ?

Here is my own fix, for instance (to decompress and put into the "www\data\" subdirectory of the game) .
cause for whatever reason it wouldn't let me. Might be because i haven't used it it a year or two so might need an update

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes