2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
the art's really nice but the gameplay's kinda meh, iirc u just go to new zones fight until u run into the rapable mobs beat them to capture then go onto the next zone.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Yeah but in Japanese his name is written as Jill(ル)not Gil(ル). It is just the usual Japanese quirkiness I guess.

I wonder why they didn't give the girls name like Peter, Arnold, or maybe Muffin Man instead of Rose, Meryl and Aria.
Honestly, the story would've been more unique if the main character WAS a girl named Jill.

Female MC attacking other females is pretty rare.

Skainy

Sep 18, 2019
Demon Lord is dickless? lol not a fan of tentacle
Sort of... maybe 1/10 of content he is using it... seems a tentacles focus content and pregnancy too...
Not my things but the game itself is kind of good enough to enjoy. Very simple, unfinished, and content is not very interisting in wath s happening (exept the scene with the two catgirls wich was likable ^^) but good art (not animated) makes you want to unlock all girls. It does the job of entertainment for 2 hours ;)

Last edited:

Skainy

Sep 18, 2019
Is there a way to pass the cats and dogs at the location to the west, just next to the village ?

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
more players need to review this game. IT DOESN'T DESERVE A RATING HIGHER THAN 2! this is for the sake of preventing people from wasting time. they are seeing a rating of 3/5 stars, which makes it seem this game is worth playing. it isn't.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
oh, and does this developer have any good games? really like the art in this, and the theme.

Shadow Step

Dec 1, 2018
Wait... it say's that it is censored, but there are some screenshot's that aren't... So, which one is it? :unsure:

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes