JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
How can I switch characters here?
From memory, open their stats page and press A or A within the game... there's a key for rotation while looking at their status page(not h page i think). Played long ago.

Also this game already have a patch v1.03, 4 months is indeed time for their fix some stuff... and they totally kinda erased MC in the all ages version making it even more bothersome to cheat like past Acerola games cause the maid data keeps on swapping places than fixed pointer as most older/newer games.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
It very much needs a good guide for everything though as you can get events requiring specific costumes for specific party members long before you can actually get the costume, and those items are seriously expensive.

Unlocking the various titles looks as though some of them could be tedious as hell as well.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
I'm only a few minutes into this game so far but the beginning has been hilarious. Even the name of the kingdom is funny.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Is there a gallery in this game? If there is, how do you access it?
Title screen, choose the bonus button, and that should do it, though it appears to only show things you have unlocked everything else is a ? in the middle of the box.

Ironflower

Oct 26, 2018
Title screen, choose the bonus button, and that should do it, though it appears to only show things you have unlocked everything else is a ? in the middle of the box.
Ah. No, I didn't totally ignore that button and assume it was Quit for some reason, why would you think that?

Thanks!

Last edited:

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
is this that game who got "censored" and the "loli" got bigger breasts on the steam version? or i'm mistaking it with something else? if yes, isn't there was a thread for this game before? or im confusing with a discussion thread...

beasty_bitch

Feb 9, 2019
Shouldnt this be an bugfix update? For me the only thing I noticed till now is that the enemies aren't moving anymore.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Wow. Female Protagonist Uncesured game like that are rare pearls and gems. Count me in.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
How do you advance from academy city? I got quest finding ring in sewers, but i cant locate sewer or any other way to advance.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
How do you advance from academy city? I got quest finding ring in sewers, but i cant locate sewer or any other way to advance.
You should have had a panty thief quest trigger by now, it auto starts as soon as you leave the academy after arriving, and there is no quest log for it, the same as a few of the other quests.

Go talk to the girl with the yellow ribbon in her hair a bit north east of the entrance point, she should update things, now go to the girl who is just next to the big post outside the academy doors, near the building with the big blue surround, she should now update the quest and you should get a cut scene showing the well just behind said building, that should now unlock the dungeon that is now on the world map just west of the academy, it is called something like the hidden lab or something like that, the ring is in there, as is the panty thief, though they are in different parts of the place.

As far as I can tell some of these quests do not even trigger until certain other quests are completed, maybe even some of the events are done wearing specific costumes, if you look in your quest log chances are there are gaps, with some of them missing, go back to previous locations both indoor and outdoor and check the places out, only needs to be done in effect civilised locations so towns and villages, and you may well find other quests that are now available, as well as locations being unlocked, this game really needs a good walkthrough as to what and where things are especially costumes as some can be required for events you find very early in the game, but you will not find the costume for quite some time afterwards.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes