NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
is this that game who got "censored" and the "loli" got bigger breasts on the steam version? or i'm mistaking it with something else? if yes, isn't there was a thread for this game before? or im confusing with a discussion thread...
Did you find the answer to your question? because I'm also curious if this is the original version or the "polite" version.

PJT590

Jun 28, 2020
hi guys
sorry to say but I was hoping to find a save file..
anyone got one for this game?

Soruseek

Mar 3, 2021
Could anyone post the updated patch 1.03? Not sure if it fixes the resolution issue, but it's worth a shot.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Geez what is with item drop rates, I need the 10 slimeballs for a quests, at this point I have killed hundreds of them and only gotten 3, almost no fights drop items. wth. I have made over 30000g just farming the slimes in the first monster area, fights give me around 80-100g.

zero130rider

Nov 28, 2018
Anyone know how to fix Is the character's voice missing in many H scenes?
As far as I remember from the JP version, there were several scenes where the character Voice was missing.

Kuroyuki28

May 1, 2021
Geez what is with item drop rates, I need the 10 slimeballs for a quests, at this point I have killed hundreds of them and only gotten 3, almost no fights drop items. wth. I have made over 30000g just farming the slimes in the first monster area, fights give me around 80-100g.
There are slimes in later areas that have a higher drop rate. The rate seems to be per enemy unit in the encounter, so each unit has a chance to drop.

Aug 17, 2019
Yeah, as others have pointed out the game has pretty bad glitches with its voice lines. Some won't play at all, some will clip in for a fraction of a second then cut out entirely, and some scenes with multiple characters will only play half the voices, and it happens to all three characters. I don't know whether it's an encoding issue from how you extract the folder, or if it's just an inherent problem with the localisation, but I really hope someone finds a way to fix it.

Edit: Finished the main plot anyway. Trying to collect all the titles and 100% it. Does anyone know where to get quest 64 or what the two "specific routes" are?

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Oh wait a min, isn't this game based on that hentai i've been seeing around..
Ah~ it is if sum1 wants to just watch what this is about. :giggle::coffee:

Last edited:

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
is this that game who got "censored" and the "loli" got bigger breasts on the steam version? or i'm mistaking it with something else? if yes, isn't there was a thread for this game before? or im confusing with a discussion thread...
Did you find the answer to your question? because I'm also curious if this is the original version or the "polite" version.
Fret not. This is the (ToT)right(ToT) version. Also, I don't see the mention of dwarves, they are just referred as boy(an oversight by Kagura that I welcome wholeheartedly). Boy I am glad the mods are asleep, or pretend to sleep.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Netori Popeye

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
The game is both good and bad.
Leaving aside audio issues and little bugs here and there... why making an idiot like Melissa the MC?
The Hero is an imbecile, the Demon Lord an idiot, if the game was based on corrupting the maid it would be far better.
The oufits have one ot two interaction each and powering them is pointless. Only the main ones are useful.
Pregnancy? Meh, you get a random item after delivering, not babies.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes