Cutefunniness

Jan 19, 2023
I notice this thread hasn't been updated to v1.03 of the game, so here's a link to the official kagura games site offering the free patch if anyone hasn't downloaded it yet!

Is there a guide on where each costume is? I only have Melissa's tentacle costume on the top of the school.
Not sure if you found a guide/completed the game or not but this steam guide might help in aquiring the costumes!

IDK if it has all the costumes but it's a guide for all quests I believe, hope it helps!

I'm currently playing the game and become quite addicted to it despite it being Acerola's earlier titles from 2016, love playing as the Demon Lord herself Melissa to the point I got her lewdness stat and naughtiness stat to max, walking around in the nude and constantly getting stronger through semen haha.

Combined with the "Contraceptive" title that you can get, I'm permanently in naughty mode and getting enough goon to become truly the "Demon Queen".

On the surface, she doesn't look threatening at all (especially when naughty and nude) besides either knowing she's a demon or knowing she's the demon queen...but beneath it all, she's a walking powerhouse, basically killing everyone with a simply swap of her hand, skills and such. The amount of semen she's acquired has made her a monster in strength:

Milim Analytical Appraisal.gif

I'm gaming and she's gooning to the top hahaha!
Milim Glare.gif

Oh and now I'm working on the Hero and the Maid after leveling Melissa the "Semen" Demon Queen herself.
Gonna be fun brining out the full strength of her maid and the "piece of junk" I mean the hero herself!
(Both Melissa and the Maid call her that for putting them in their current "semen quest" predicament.)

The game is both good and bad.
Leaving aside audio issues and little bugs here and there... why making an idiot like Melissa the MC?
The Hero is an imbecile, the Demon Lord an idiot, if the game was based on corrupting the maid it would be far better.
The oufits have one ot two interaction each and powering them is pointless. Only the main ones are useful.
Pregnancy? Meh, you get a random item after delivering, not babies.
I believe the Hero is actually the idiot while Melissa herself is just un-serious about their quest and all but yup, the maid is great! ^_^

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes