Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
You should have had a panty thief quest trigger by now, it auto starts as soon as you leave the academy after arriving, and there is no quest log for it, the same as a few of the other quests.

Go talk to the girl with the yellow ribbon in her hair a bit north east of the entrance point, she should update things, now go to the girl who is just next to the big post outside the academy doors, near the building with the big blue surround, she should now update the quest and you should get a cut scene showing the well just behind said building, that should now unlock the dungeon that is now on the world map just west of the academy, it is called something like the hidden lab or something like that, the ring is in there, as is the panty thief, though they are in different parts of the place.

As far as I can tell some of these quests do not even trigger until certain other quests are completed, maybe even some of the events are done wearing specific costumes, if you look in your quest log chances are there are gaps, with some of them missing, go back to previous locations both indoor and outdoor and check the places out, only needs to be done in effect civilised locations so towns and villages, and you may well find other quests that are now available, as well as locations being unlocked, this game really needs a good walkthrough as to what and where things are especially costumes as some can be required for events you find very early in the game, but you will not find the costume for quite some time afterwards.
Thx, i was totaly stuck at this.

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
I lost all quest givers (everywhere) after I killed the founder of the church in the cave.
Now I have a bunch of resolved quests but cannot report back
Does someone know how to resolve this?

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
Anyway I noticed that the pregnancy tag is missing, I haven't gotten pregnant in the game yet but it's still a possibility.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I was considering this a pretty decent game, until I hit the one of the stealth quests quite late on in the game, where you have marina? wearing the risque bikini, at which point the game changes from a rpg to a reflex, hand eye based mini game, which sends you all the way back to the start area no matter how far through you are and you can only get caught three times, before you get kicked out totally and have to restart, at which point I changed my mind game is now at best mediocre, and at worst total garbage, arcade like mini games have no place at in in supposed rpg games, if I want to play those sort of games I will do so, not rpg's.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Loli good but, thanks for the upload. Kagura became worse than Johren, so they won't be getting my money. Banning people from Discord for reporting bugs and asking why bugs in old games are still not fixed is ridicules!
johren? this?

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
does this game still have the problem where everything wasn't scaled properly in fullscreen?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes