Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I forget, why does the rhakshasa (fuck spelling that right) eat people? Is it a non-negotiable need or just some twisted appetite?

Wafe

Mar 22, 2019
I forget, why does the rhakshasa (fuck spelling that right) eat people? Is it a non-negotiable need or just some twisted appetite?
Based on when you are at, it’ll be revealed later. You can guess from context but it’s spelled out in the most recent update.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So, to fuck Faust or not, the flag 'Fausttrap' gets set to true which sounds bad but that could easily just be a check for scene variants and might end up being nothing due to someone else removing it or something else that comes up later in the story but i dunno if i can trust Konvel with this... is it yet known how drastic an effect on the story this flag can have?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It is a curse she was cursed. That is why MC said he could solve her problem he can regrow parts so he could feed her and regrow hands or arms. He cares for her and she is cursed it is not her fault but the Lazzato are using her to kill there enemies I believe. He does not want her working for Lazzato.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I'm just going to spoiler these, just in case for those that haven't reached the end for version 0.6.5.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You forget a Importend Part her. The Goddes what did she say in 2 Visit? I come to you. This means we free her of prison. And think 3 steps ahead now.... ups...

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
I didn't forget about that part, I know she was hinted that she will or might appear sometime later down the line, somehow. Still time will tell how well prepared we are for it, most likely we will not, but we'll see.

Reactions: Bse

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I didn't forget about that part, I know she was hinted that she will or might appear sometime later down the line, somehow. Still time will tell how well prepared we are for it, most likely we will not, but we'll see.
I bet She is the a Key like with Tabby. Both had strange feelings in it. Not like Vasha or other the two maybe rock with Stasune and hatsumi. But do you think we save Yale and find a good way to save tabby? And we will see what Baz have to tell to turn the table for the Both females clinic and general? Maybe we get simone even more on our side ... when we had a total blow out Astrid.. when you let pavi bj you... we will see but i like it. Better when other games and story is solid. no much logig errors or Companion what did not ask about it. And MC has a good Leraning curve in it. ( sorry my ENg is not good)

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Well, Konvel, looks like you took my comments on sex scenes from a year ago to heart, the newer ones have actual passion and are very well done, definitely what i would call proper sex scenes.

I'm all caught up, still like this game, the story is excellent and i'm looking forward to keeping up patch to patch again now that our little people eater is a known quantity.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Well, Konvel, looks like you took my comments on sex scenes from a year ago to heart, the newer ones have actual passion and are very well done, definitely what i would call proper sex scenes.

I'm all caught up, still like this game, the story is excellent and i'm looking forward to keeping up patch to patch again now that our little people eater is a known quantity.
i can say with absolute certainty(being I'm always in the server :KEK:) that he actually does appreciate and take criticism very seriously. He's actually doing his best to improve the quality of everything, keep his updates on a decent schedule, all the while working a full time job(which sometimes forces him to go out of town/country) and doing THIS full time, for next to nothing. I'll definitely relay this to him though, he'll definitely appreciate it.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
I don't have access to that patch so i can't really tell if if fixes anything for me.

I also don't have more details - I changed StoryCount to 32, triggered the event, then reverted StoryCount and i could finish all the available events.
So the version on Patreon & Itch.io is 0.6.52 which has the bugfix referred to earlier, allowed Extra events to progress. It seems the version posted here (0.6.5) contains the bug still, and I don't see a patch or anything.

I unren'd the rpa files of 0.6.5 but I can't find where it asks for StoryCount = 32 for this event, do you remember which file it was?

Also, did you use a save editor to change StoryCount?

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Ask Why did the MC not grow in Understanding like handel Grazia about Tabby. Treat her... cool why not deal with info for her peace? Leraning curve -50 ... ok he did not frow in any only Fenriz b. grow in power but MC not really... so was interresting to play but long view.... sorry but nope like baby learn to walk and fall down and nerver try again... ( hope you understand what i mean). Waste of a good story and pontial in it but poor make it.. When you meet Lazarto and hear Roy about duke, you cant have diner with Fin and Varsha. YOu cant Progress side story anymore. ??? and you need side for main but why this at end? Sense nope dont make sense for me. No chance to make it after it... only reload. so poor or? but i say good bye to Game and this share here. have fun

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
To be honest... it takes too long between updates and I forgot who is who and what is what
This game in particular is not a simple plot. it involves mysteries, unknowns, secret plots, and many many different factions.
This is a good thing... but also means it needs to be played all at once instead of in small chunks.
I am going to take a break for a while. hopefully until the game is finished and I can experience the whole thing all at once.

Reactions: annoo

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Ask Why did the MC not grow in Understanding like handel Grazia about Tabby. Treat her... cool why not deal with info for her peace? Leraning curve -50 ... ok he did not frow in any only Fenriz b. grow in power but MC not really... so was interresting to play but long view.... sorry but nope like baby learn to walk and fall down and nerver try again... ( hope you understand what i mean). Waste of a good story and pontial in it but poor make it.. When you meet Lazarto and hear Roy about duke, you cant have diner with Fin and Varsha. YOu cant Progress side story anymore. ??? and you need side for main but why this at end? Sense nope dont make sense for me. No chance to make it after it... only reload. so poor or? but i say good bye to Game and this share here. have fun
I have no idea what you just said.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Ok i try again.
Why threaten a criminal group? The field talk about the alumbra makes it clear that Chelsy has little influence.
The MC can enchant weapons at once, remembers boobs and can then xy? Without having to practice more than once! So the learning curve is only with Fenriz B. but MC is not developing.
MC has information about Tabbi and Astrid but does not come out with other information that he has from Roy. Action is the key here. Sharing info about the Duke or blood magic curse... ?
It's nice that Chelsy is trying to keep order, but where are we? There you can kill without consequences. So why is he threatening with rank 2 sister? Maybe the mother will never show up?
So why not feed this group with tewilen of intel and try to get them to hunt duke or away from your group Nishi...? Negotiate.... Threatening a criminal group? normally you never leave the room again.
Hope this is better i use translator from poodel...

• Haha
Reactions: Greily
4.60 star(s) 38 Votes