molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I had to start over due to lost save.. this game is really really long. I just finished up chapter 3 and working on finishing up the relationship with the girls and I have to be well over 18+ hours into it and still have to catch up the relationships. I really did not realize how long this game is.

Grimm96

Apr 21, 2019
imo best take on the supernatural school genre, all charas are decent and well fleshed out and the lore is unique enough to stand on its own.
Its the first time I say this here but ill def buy the full version once its out

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wafflewaffuru

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
what does varsha 9th event mean? it says talk to varsha after finding nyla but i dont get it, is it to do with main story

Wafe

Mar 22, 2019
what does varsha 9th event mean? it says talk to varsha after finding nyla but i dont get it, is it to do with main story
Yes it should be related to the main quest. When you get to that part it should be pretty obvious, as long as it's not because of a bug.

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
For me it is different. During the pandamic my sexual drive sank so low, that in most of the times I do not even fap anymore. So far the only game here that let me always fap is MGD. The rest I play because it is a good combination of visuals and story.
Thanks so much for recommending this, I wouldn't have tried it otherwise and now it's my favourite thing on this site.

• Hey there
Reactions: Konstantinus

Konvel

Jobber
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020
Probably to keep the heat off Astrid and Simone.
Yeah, more or less. Covering for Astrid and Simone wasn't the intention, but rather protecting Nyla by keeping her from delving too deep into her suspicions of Astrid.

But... I completely forgot to throw in a couple lines giving insight to the thought process. Whoops.
I'll be amending this in the coming update.

Gizmo777

Oct 6, 2021
At long last, Lady Krowe is finally going to be joining the cast! Her picture was one of the reasons I decided to give this game a try (around a year ago by now), but until the most recent update she was only onscreen for a single scene. But while I'm excited for her arrival I wouldn't have been following the game this long if I hadn't gotten hooked on the story as a whole. There's a lot I could praise about it, but something I'm personally impressed by is that I've gotten invested in basically all the main cast, and quite a few secondary characters as well (whether it be positively or negatively). I can't say that about many stories in general, and especially not freeware VNs that are often bloated with excess characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wafe

Mar 22, 2019
At long last, Lady Krowe is finally going to be joining the cast! Her picture was one of the reasons I decided to give this game a try (around a year ago by now), but until the most recent update she was only onscreen for a single scene. But while I'm excited for her arrival I wouldn't have been following the game this long if I hadn't gotten hooked on the story as a whole. There's a lot I could praise about it, but something I'm personally impressed by is that I've gotten invested in basically all the main cast, and quite a few secondary characters as well (whether it be positively or negatively). I can't say that about many stories in general, and especially not freeware VNs that are often bloated with excess characters.

Definitely excited for Lady Krowe, but I also really like Astrid so that may be a difficult decision for me lol.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Definitely excited for Lady Krowe, but I also really like Astrid so that may be a difficult decision for me lol.
We can hope that our role will be brokering an accord between the pair of them. After all, we are trying to establish our own authority over the city, and joining one of their sides in their conflict isn't really conducive to that.

Reactions: Wafe

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Can't really help but also be excited for Lady Krowe, just the way she did her whole thing, while doing nothing, feeling utterly and completely powerless, but man I hope we can get to a sort of deal with her to have her on our side, I know trying to have your cake and eat it too is too much (by that I mean if you either chose to remain as allies with Astrid while hopefully maybe doing the same with Lady Krowe). I really, REALLY love the White Talons' boss, ever since I first saw her on some of the previews I was really hoping we got to her, man can't wait for more things with her.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I think Bazrel and Gwendolyn are in cahoots, or at the very least that one of them knows about the other's plans. Bazrel was upset by the Rakshasa killing off potential future soldiers, but is alarmingly unconcerned about what we can pretty safely assume is Gwen producing monsters that rampage through the city, and tries to steer us away from thinking of Gwen as our greatest enemy (within Sanctus). He also knows both Gwendolyn and Duazul from his own life. And Gwen doesn't seem at all bothered by how many suspicious "coincidences" we're involved in, plus she's merrily sowing unrest that would make our revolution much easier. Then there's her meeting and apparent close relationship with Lazaro, who is effectively Bazrel's second-in-command at the moment. Bazrel is probably keeping us in the dark because he wants to make sure we won't object to the morally reprehensible parts of the plan, and because overtly allying with the local governmental authority would draw too much attention. The biggest hole in this theory imo is the mistle; Bazrel seems genuninely clueless about it while Gwendolyn obviously knows a lot about it, and if they were working together they'd have needed to arrange things while Bazrel was still alive.
problem with this theory is there's no way to prove we knew her in our previous life. But that does add to my growing theory that Bazrel *has* been hiding stuff from us.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes