molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Is this game even being worked on or just being milked for money on Patreon. Last update on 0.6 was May 24th.. nearly two months later and nothing new or noted

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Is this game even being worked on or just being milked for money on Patreon. Last update on 0.6 was May 24th.. nearly two months later and nothing new or noted
Konvel was made to go out of the country for work but he's still working on it.
He doesn't make enough money off patreon to even support himself, so he still has a job....
So.... how could he ever "milk" it?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
And how is he ever going to get support with slow updates and no update news on his Patreon channel. Last update is 5/24. If he posted Hey I have to work a real job as I don't have enough to support myself to work on this full time but here is some updated screen shots.. anything to show it's being worked on and to keep people wanting to get the next release. But no word in nearly 2 months is not going to do that at all.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
And how is he ever going to get support with slow updates and no update news on his Patreon channel. Last update is 5/24. If he posted Hey I have to work a real job as I don't have enough to support myself to work on this full time but here is some updated screen shots.. anything to show it's being worked on and to keep people wanting to get the next release. But no word in nearly 2 months is not going to do that at all.
I mean, you can always join the discord and keep up there?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
I miss this game :cry:
He made a recent post on his patreon page actually, clarifying everything that transpired, and that if you want further updates upon the game, you are always free to visit the discord server. But here is the link if you want to read it for yourself.

Reactions: lunar517

Gucch

Nov 17, 2020
He made a recent post on his patreon page actually, clarifying everything that transpired, and that if you want further updates upon the game, you are always free to visit the discord server. But here is the link if you want to read it for yourself.

From what he's said in discord it should be done some time this week last I heard, I'll ask again though. But it's easiest to communicate with the devs in their servers, rather than here. Most devs don't actively seek out talking in these forums as this is well... a piracy site.
Thanks

Reactions: Wafflewaffuru

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Are there any plans to add Jaina Proudmoore and Valeera Sanguinar? I know their technically NOT demons, but ya know... Asking for a friend :whistle:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Demons of the Hearth [v0.6] [Konvel]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 695 MB

PC/MAC: - -

------------------------------------------------------------

ANDROID: - -

SIZE ~ 692 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Are there any plans to add Jaina Proudmoore and Valeera Sanguinar? I know their technically NOT demons, but ya know... Asking for a friend :whistle:
I don't think so lol, this isn't a parody game with a bunch of random demons from different series, this is an original creation.

Reactions: QuestionTime

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Will MC ever actually trains for future fights/problems,becouse since he arrived in Hearth he has been almost completely passive in everything he does,and itstead of training and trying to truly improve himself and become stronger the only thing he does is try to get more and more allies,but while they are important he himlself should be a lead by example and not hide and being afraid of practically everything while mostly relaying on his allies to do movast majority of a job for him while himself barely doing anything aside from a few talks

4.60 star(s) 38 Votes