Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Hi, how can I apply this save for Mac? Thank you
I really couldn't tell you as I've never touched a mac a day in my life, but my best guess would be wherever your persistent save file is located. For windows users it's C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Hearth-1592263013. Hopefully that helps.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hi, how can I apply this save for Mac? Thank you
Right click on the finder icon on your dock ( the smiling face), click on go to folder and copy paste this:~/Library/.
Once there search the renpy folder ( just type renpy) and search the folder with the name of the game and you're done.
All the Renpy save files for all the games are there so for the future use the same path.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I don't want to come back to play this game again until the story reaches a point where the identity of the demon that eats people has been revealed. Are things up to that point yet?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Is there like a character guide/refresher? I remember the main characters but there's a bunch of side ones i can't remember who-tf they were. I was up to where the girl from school confronts the MC on his truancy and a whole bunch of them rocked up and i was just like "ummmm... who are you again?" to something like 5 different characters.

Wafe

Mar 22, 2019
Is there like a character guide/refresher? I remember the main characters but there's a bunch of side ones i can't remember who-tf they were. I was up to where the girl from school confronts the MC on his truancy and a whole bunch of them rocked up and i was just like "ummmm... who are you again?" to something like 5 different characters.
Have you tried the in game codex? It’s a bit more general than that but it could be a refresher. Pretty sure it’s the question mark block next to the main event replay viewer.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Have you tried the in game codex? It’s a bit more general than that but it could be a refresher. Pretty sure it’s the question mark block next to the main event replay viewer.
Couldn't find a codex anywhere in the side options or in the menu. I'll just ask this way:
screenshot0001.png
Chick on the left is part of the gang of powerful demons that were coming to kill the MC i think... but this one was either turned or has a thing for our body guard girl in the middle... how far off am i there?
screenshot0002.png
I think this dude was part of a gang that was our enemy but then the MC turns them and the horned chick is their leader... or something to them...
screenshot0003.png
No idea who this is.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Couldn't find a codex anywhere in the side options or in the menu. I'll just ask this way:
View attachment 2108325
Chick on the left is part of the gang of powerful demons that were coming to kill the MC i think... but this one was either turned or has a thing for our body guard girl in the middle... how far off am i there?
View attachment 2108326
I think this dude was part of a gang that was our enemy but then the MC turns them and the horned chick is their leader... or something to them...
View attachment 2108329
No idea who this is.
The girl on the left is from the assassin group coming to kill the MC. She is pretty much a necromancer. Uses corpses as puppets. You killed her partner and she ends up joining up with you.

The dude and girl are from the gang you're the leader of now.

The the demon on the top of the roof looking down is also from the assassin group.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0001.png
Chick in the middle?
screenshot0002.png
This one too, also, what was the librarian's vim?

Last edited:

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
View attachment 2111748
Chick in the middle?
View attachment 2111755
This one too, also, what was the librarian's vim?
chick in the middle is Ellie, she's the leader of the orchis assassin unit sent to kill you.
Kalista is the "witch of kaladia" and I'm not exactly sure what Undyne's vim is, I don't think she's outright said it but we do know that she's supposed to be one of the best trackers which is why you were told early on not to let her touch you iirc.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
chick in the middle is Ellie, she's the leader of the orchis assassin unit sent to kill you.
Kalista is the "witch of kaladia" and I'm not exactly sure what Undyne's vim is, I don't think she's outright said it but we do know that she's supposed to be one of the best trackers which is why you were told early on not to let her touch you iirc.
And why is she cool with talking to you and not killing you? Also, i forget why the Orchis want you dead. As for Kalista, what's her back story? Why is Nyla awkward around her?

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
How do i trigger the dinner with the ilvog sisters?

My progress is:
Nyla 9/12
Astrid 10/11
Beatrice 9/10
Tabitha 6/8
Kalista 4/5
And all the rest completed.

The main storyline seems to be complete and the journal says:
Current objective: I've done all i can for now.
Extra objective: Speak to Finley or Nyla in the evening.

But nothing seems to happen when i speak to Finley, Nyla or any of the girls.

Looking at the source, this triggers when speaking to either Nyla or Finley when StoryCount is 32 but somehow the game
allowed the StoryCount to progress to 41 before i could trigger it. Maybe change it so StoryCount is >= 32 instead?

Last edited:
Reactions: Doom Marine

Wafe

Mar 22, 2019
How do i trigger the dinner with the ilvog sisters?

My progress is:
Nyla 9/12
Astrid 10/11
Beatrice 9/10
Tabitha 6/8
Kalista 4/5
And all the rest completed.

The main storyline seems to be complete and the journal says:
Current objective: I've done all i can for now.
Extra objective: Speak to Finley or Nyla in the evening.

But nothing seems to happen when i speak to Finley, Nyla or any of the girls.

Looking at the source, this triggers when speaking to either Nyla or Finley when StoryCount is 32 but somehow the game
allowed the StoryCount to progress to 41 before i could trigger it. Maybe change it so StoryCount is >= 32 instead?
That seems to be a glitch that has been addressed in a micro-patch to the itch.io version. If not, you may want to post more details and report the bug.

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
I don't have access to that patch so i can't really tell if if fixes anything for me.

I also don't have more details - I changed StoryCount to 32, triggered the event, then reverted StoryCount and i could finish all the available events.

4.60 star(s) 38 Votes