Timey999

Feb 3, 2023
Wait, does the game have h scenes that only unlock after losing a fight? Or is that just playing the bad end?

Ionenschatten

Nov 7, 2017
Passcodes for treasure chest in
Third Empire
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bohelios
Pacius

Last edited:

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
After spending a bit of time in this game, I knew that it would fail as an eroge.
After compleating the first two chapter I thought, the Artist of Winged Cloud's Yuri VN's would like this game (the only uncensored genitals are the male ones, females don't have any other then in the rape/defeat scenes, and even that I wouldn't consider uncensored).
After reaching Chapter four after 30+ hours I came to the conclusion, that the game lacks balancing. Even with the EP-Books, you can't level the new Characters high enough for combat, so that you need to grind, something you didn't need to do before Chapter four. The grinding wouldn't be such a pain, if something in the story went another way (everyone who got so far will know what I mean).
And even if I'm not fond of storys with intrigue, I liked the game for that Story. It's really a shame, but I think I'll take a break of it until I feel to grind a few hours (as to say, never).

DoctorYasu

Oct 28, 2018
After spending a bit of time in this game, I knew that it would fail as an eroge.
After compleating the first two chapter I thought, the Artist of Winged Cloud's Yuri VN's would like this game (the only uncensored genitals are the male ones, females don't have any other then in the rape/defeat scenes, and even that I wouldn't consider uncensored).
After reaching Chapter four after 30+ hours I came to the conclusion, that the game lacks balancing. Even with the EP-Books, you can't level the new Characters high enough for combat, so that you need to grind, something you didn't need to do before Chapter four. The grinding wouldn't be such a pain, if something in the story went another way (everyone who got so far will know what I mean).
And even if I'm not fond of storys with intrigue, I liked the game for that Story. It's really a shame, but I think I'll take a break of it until I feel to grind a few hours (as to say, never).
I didn't grind one bit and had no problem with anything. Just don't avoid fights and do the extra dungeons.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
can somebody explain to me what is the "bad end" route is and what it have to do with the doll in the market ?? , sorry for bad eng

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
any can translate the guild on steam that would be great !

Last edited:
Reactions: MinhDucYB

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Finished the game. Now comes the period of feeling like shit for one or two days because of the ending and the fact that it’s over. Man, what a great ride. Even if I am a bit salty about the fact that all the demons that were fighting with Polca are dead (except you know who).

Ionenschatten

Nov 7, 2017
I need HELP! I'm HURT! I can't feel my BEARD!
Jokes aside, I don't understand the execution dungeon's boss mechanics.
What does Struggle do? How does tanking work? Why is anyone with the 1hp poison still instakilled? How do I manipulate my formation? By never reviving anyone that is physically in place before lily? How do I beat the boss that has 3hp?

2 die (guards)
Atk Guard Atk Guard
2 dmg dealt

2 die again
Game over

Jun 25, 2017
Any one got a 100% save? I've beaten it and done pretty well at that beating side bosses and finding hidden items but I know i've missed some I couldn't be arsed to go back and find. I grabbed another save from here but I had more items and hadn't got them all let alone newgame+ items.

Ben4321

Jan 22, 2022
I kinda dig the mc's name. Deathpolca sounds very unique, and somehow give me feeling of cuteness too
if you analize the name, "Polca" is a form of dance, it cames from the Czech Republic, so if you interpret it analogously, her name means "Dance of Death", and describes her pretty well i think!:p

MinhDucYB

Oct 31, 2021
What does Struggle do? How does tanking work? Why is anyone with the 1hp poison still instakilled? How do I manipulate my formation? By never reviving anyone that is physically in place before lily? How do I beat the boss that has 3hp?

2 die (guards)
Atk Guard Atk Guard
2 dmg dealt

2 die again
Game over
So here is what you should know
1. You must have full party members, that means all 8 playable characters (not counting Mebius of course) before attempting this bad end dungeon
2. Only Polca and Lily can deal damage, all the struggle commands are meaningless. Other party members are nothing but meatshields
3. Trying this dungeon will only give you some CGs, lores and minor rewards in NG+
4. Your party will die a lot, stock up revive potions as much as you can from the dungeon, if one die, try to revive them immediately
5. The dungeon can be considered a rouge lite puzzle game, you got farther through gaining knowledge, not stat or skill
6. The Guard enemies can't harm you and can be killed in 1 hit, the Circle and Butterfly enemies are the same, but it will always take a party member down with it, so other than Polca and Lily, other member must always guard to take hits for them
7. You do not need to fight everything just what necessary to proceed, level is meaningless here so bypass all that you do not need to fight.
8. Do all humiliating things in front of the red crystal to get useful items, they are must get
9. There are many shortcuts and secrets, you will not be able to figure all of them in 1 try, but the second, the 3rd,...n+1 times, you definitely will, hence I say this dungeon is like a rouge lite game. Pay attention to everything, hit every wall to see if you can walk through them.
10. Some enemies like the grim reaper takes more than 2 hits to kill. You can either sacrifice some party member to get them through normal kicks of Polca and Lily or sacrifice at least 1 party member and kill them with some special items
11. Some floors have challenges that seem not worth trying at first but will help you much later. Also, there is a floor that will trick you that it has no challenge, it is a trap, you must find the challenge of that floor, otherwise, you can't get much deeper more than 2 floor ahead

Reactions: assertiveless

MinhDucYB

Oct 31, 2021

2 die (guards)
Atk Guard Atk Guard
2 dmg dealt

2 die again
Game over
also the 1 hp potion can be used outside battle, use it before fighting enemies, you may not be fast enough to use it in battle if enemies kill you first

Veteran2022

Jan 7, 2018
Where can i find the dragon fafnir? ive been searching the dragon cave but dont see it, there are only regular dragon

Archenemystry

Aug 5, 2017
There is only bad end for me, man.. that seriously not the end she deserve, but it still beautiful.. the world is just too harsh to our cute little Polca.. i cried, i just want her to be happy man., i really hate you Akai Mato for giving me such roller coaster feels..

Also the secret

4.50 star(s) 97 Votes