Ionenschatten

Nov 7, 2017
there are berserk demons and Im supposed to go to some nursery through a tunnel, but when I go down the hole its a dead end?

thx I found it! That was my issue I just forgot where it was.
To find the Nursery in the Peace Park, you need to go UP into the black.
Do NOT go into the black hole in the ground.

Question: I read about the Onion Mantle or something like that that seems to be good, where do I get it?

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
well i like genre BDSM stuff... so why not i ask that? lol
Oh, I just didn’t understand what you meant. The BDSM is admittedly on the heavy side in the bad end, if you like that and Ryona plus some of the dirtier kinks you should be fine tho.

exa

Jan 6, 2018
Am I missing something if I can't lose in some un-surrendable battle if I pick easy mode?

Boletus2001

Sep 2, 2019
There is only bad end for me, man.. that seriously not the end she deserve, but it still beautiful.. the world is just too harsh to our cute little Polca.. i cried, i just want her to be happy man., i really hate you Akai Mato for giving me such roller coaster feels..

Also the secret
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here is how I did it and my party

Polca - Dedicated healer and buffer. Use her to heal on every single turn and if you somehow don't need to heal use the attack boosting demon skill (Loki Roots I think it's called).

Diana - Use "Kick-Ass" every single turn focused on one enemy to make sure they are always on double defense down status. Can also serve as a backup healer when you don't need to defense down with "First Aid" and "Emergency Treatment" if somebody gets paralyzed. She is also essential for removing "Do-or-Die" status from the commander once they activate it.

Lily - You main damage dealer. Equip her with the Crystalized abyss Sword (found in the EX dungeon from the Sage's place) and the Onion Cape. Use the "pleasure" skill, attack until the pleasure skill is gone, and use the pleasure skill again. Focus all your attacks on the same enemy that Diana is debuffing until they are dead.

Najezta - He is here to mainly use "Fish Scale Formation" to give Lily a much higher chance at landing crits with her attacks. Also when he is at 100TP use his special "Imperial-Style Tenfold Sword" every single time as this has like a 90% chance at making the entire party of enemies slip causing them to miss a turn. He can also serve as the emergency backup healer if Polca is incapacitated for some reason.

I highly recommend taking out the Mage first as he deals the most damage and then the Priest as he is one the that casts that annoying spell that heals them for 45,000 HP every turn. Use the above strategy with some ad-libbing if things get extra hairy and you should win pretty easily. Honestly, once the mage is gone the fight is a formality since his damage is the most threatening thing which is why you should focus on him first. All characters were at level 99 for me. I actually haven't tried the fight after this one yet though but should do that soon.

Sergius12

Sep 12, 2022
Can I win bad end dungeon with 2 characters?
To "beat it" you need a full party, you'll know it when you can fully change Lily's gear, which isn't anytime soon.
You can try it with less characters and still get some items and hints for secrets for your regular playthrough, but I can't fully help you there, it's basically the only part of the game I haven't done.

impropertaboo

Nov 24, 2018
How do you beat the Emperor? I almost killed him when he activated the do-or-die thing then he wiped out my team by attacking 5 times in a row.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
there are two emperor battles. one is a forced lose (first encounter) the other is doable. if you're in the latter fight, equip your party with curse immunity.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
So this game is a prequel spinoff time alter to King Exit by uphold the promises and the book disappears ???
On dev Ci-en there a new banner for there new game called "Princess GLOO" , wonder if it have anything to do with there previous work ??

Ghinan

Nov 9, 2018
wait, i still confuse this game is prequel or sequel from King Exit. still, why Book of Prosperity disappear while Deathpolca still alive? (Ops. Spoiler btw)

MinhDucYB

Oct 31, 2021
To "beat it" you need a full party, you'll know it when you can fully change Lily's gear, which isn't anytime soon.
You can try it with less characters and still get some items and hints for secrets for your regular playthrough, but I can't fully help you there, it's basically the only part of the game I haven't done.
no, you need all character, especially polca and lilly, other characters will act as meatshields

4.50 star(s) 97 Votes