charaabcde

May 20, 2020
10/10 was a great game. Almost every element of the game was flawless (the music was a godsend and probably something I would share with friends if I did not have to explain where I found it). Yes, there are some weak points in the story. I never really had problems with deux ex machina, but I can understand others' frustrations with it. The ending was bittersweet; however, there were hints of a new villain (sequel for the prequel when?) so that will probably make things worse. My only legitimate complaint about this game is the party balancing, too many characters get power crept or are less viable than their counterparts.

Character reviews below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, this game's difficulty is strange. Certain end-game or ng+ bosses cannot be beaten in a reasonable amount of time without using one certain strategy (dot is op). Viable team compositions include some of the same characters (Ange and Lily/Kalinka) and there is definite favoritism to tp/phys based characters. Nonetheless, none of this actually matters. In the end, I am just saddened that I could not utilize all of the skills each character had. Running Sarasa is just hard to do, you need 3 members (Sarasa, Naj for his blade skills, and Ange) and they don't perform as well.

TL;DR. In gameplay Ange, Lily, and Kalinka are good. Sarasa is bad. Blossom needs to be played more. Also probably should have put this in reviews, but whatever.

Billjuros

Jul 27, 2020
Quick question. Can someone explain what the actual hell is going on in Lily’s bad ending? (The one you get from choosing her code before entering the dungeon). The gang is clearly part of an army there but I don’t understand what the crazy plot is lol

In the end, it still non-canon and a "What if" scenario, so the story is just there as dressing if you like Defeat and Humiliation hentai.

Reactions: Restia985

Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
I have to say it. that ending is utter trash. As soon as that fucking bullshit unwinable fight with the emperor came down the whole game became just disgusting bullshit. Thats even worse because I enjoyed it up to that point.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I have to say it. that ending is utter trash. As soon as that fucking bullshit unwinable fight with the emperor came down the whole game became just disgusting bullshit. Thats even worse because I enjoyed it up to that point.
You thought that was the END?! Oh buddy! Keep playing! Keep playing and don't feel like a fool man!

wodthehunter

Mar 26, 2020
anyone knows how to do the graveyard puzzle in plana?
1676850018673.png
I think there might be a bug,, because I did it with sound off and it would not work. turned sound on and it worked. So the entrance for the Plana "Hidden Treasure Map Karin" is east of the town square in plana. Just interact with the gravestone at the entrance, and in order in the graveyard as shown above. (added extra words to hopefully guide people, I did the same thing six times before turning the sound on and it magically worked.

Reactions: Lataus

Ghinan

Nov 9, 2018
It's done! and i'm cry alot really. :cry::cry::cry:

Now i'm curious. Lily can't die and aged right because her blood fuse with Crystal?

Cuplikan layar 2023-02-15 103221.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: MostofGods

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
its not the endings but that segment is supposed to feel frustrating. The emperor has been alive for even longer than the current demons. He literally has all of human kind’s resources. It was a pipe dream to simply beat him when he has been preparing for so long. Not that the information makes it any less anger inducing to have to lose to him

Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
its not the endings but that segment is supposed to feel frustrating. The emperor has been alive for even longer than the current demons. He literally has all of human kind’s resources. It was a pipe dream to simply beat him when he has been preparing for so long. Not that the information makes it any less anger inducing to have to lose to him
I talk about the actual ending. that scene was just when everything went down and turned to shit. Damn just remembering it makes me angry again.

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
Finished NG+ and reread most of the story, there quite a amount of hints on the characters' background (esp Lily's) and many plot points foreshadowed (ex:
)

Still feels meh about the whole isekai/Mark 6 thing because it doesn't fit the atmosphere with rest of the story, but I don't hate it that much. I guess the author needs to a way to (somewhat) justify the existence of the whole future book thing.

The story of 1v8 part of the story and afterwards is rushed, but is still overall okay (although I can see why people is disappointed by it esp when comparing to the quality in Act 1-3).

I actually like the nature of the ending, it's not a "good" good ending but a good bittersweet ending (which leaves a much deeper impact than a "everyone is happy" ending). I just think the set up to it is not done very well and needs more time to fully flesh it out(which tbh, writing a satisfying ending is tricky and hard to do).

There is much left to desired in gameplay, especially with the "conquest the world" part, but making all these game mechanics is hard and time-consuming, so you really can't blame the creator esp when he's doing it solo.

On the positive note, the music still rocks, I still love all the characters, and the story (albeit have some rough spots here and there) is still a blast.

undercovervictory

Dec 19, 2019
Hi guys, couple of questions!

2nd time at the third empire, underground waterway section and where's the scary boat the soldiers are talking about? I've activated the shortcut teleporter and there's nothing at the platform nearby.

Where's this super stone dealer guy mentioned in doremi kingdom? I've unlocked all the gatcha scenes for everyone I have already.

Also grind in normal difficulty aside I think it's a shame that this game might get overlooked just because it's a hentai game. Along with Blacksouls series it's easily the best one I've played and probably beats 90% of the 'normal' sfw rpgmaker games in terms of story and characters.

Reactions: callteeeme

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
Hi guys, couple of questions!

2nd time at the third empire, underground waterway section and where's the scary boat the soldiers are talking about? I've activated the shortcut teleporter and there's nothing at the platform nearby.

Where's this super stone dealer guy mentioned in doremi kingdom? I've unlocked all the gatcha scenes for everyone I have already.

Also grind in normal difficulty aside I think it's a shame that this game might get overlooked just because it's a hentai game. Along with Blacksouls series it's easily the best one I've played and probably beats 90% of the 'normal' sfw rpgmaker games in terms of story and characters.
For the boat thing, I think you need to first conquer the third empire, then you can go back to the waterways and the boat should be there.

Reactions: undercovervictory
4.50 star(s) 97 Votes