RockAle

Nov 25, 2018
I cheated my way through the execution dungeon and managed to kill the boss. It dropped an item called "cry of agony", and then the bad end began automatically. I'm intrigued about the item, and wanted to know what it is and read the description, but i cannot find it anywhere,a and can't seem to find it on the list of items to give myself. Might be that the name os the item is in japanese, and i can't read it.

Do anyone know something about this item?

Also, on level 19 of the execution dungeon there's a body close to the north wall. When interacted, it says he was holding a paper with a password, whitch Polca memorizes. It doesn't seem to materialize in your inventory as a key item. Does anyone know what it is for?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I cheated my way through the execution dungeon and managed to kill the boss. It dropped an item called "cry of agony", and then the bad end began automatically. I'm intrigued about the item, and wanted to know what it is and read the description, but i cannot find it anywhere,a and can't seem to find it on the list of items to give myself. Might be that the name os the item is in japanese, and i can't read it.

Do anyone know something about this item?

Also, on level 19 of the execution dungeon there's a body close to the north wall. When interacted, it says he was holding a paper with a password, whitch Polca memorizes. It doesn't seem to materialize in your inventory as a key item. Does anyone know what it is for?
If you defeat Doberja or whoever his name is but do not destroy the Bad End, go back to the Bad End Dungeon and you'll be able to write when you ask the Guard what Bad End you should see! Write the password there.
Also, you're not supposed to beat the Vortex! But well done! Now we know what it drops if you beat it in Bad End.

Reactions: RockAle

RockAle

Nov 25, 2018
If you defeat Doberja or whoever his name is but do not destroy the Bad End, go back to the Bad End Dungeon and you'll be able to write when you ask the Guard what Bad End you should see! Write the password there.
Also, you're not supposed to beat the Vortex! But well done! Now we know what it drops if you beat it in Bad End.
Thanks! One mystery down.

Here's four unsolved ones:
-What's behind the locked small door on the left inside Bohelos estate?
-Is there anything to the "stern looking man" in the 3rd empire? If you are fast enough, you can see him moving to his usual place.
-Where is the twin doll from the market?
-What's the "Cry of Agony" Item?

farawayland1235

Mar 18, 2019

-Is there anything to the "stern looking man" in the 3rd empire? If you are fast enough, you can see him moving to his usual place.

New game + thing

Something later in the story

in the market to the right of bohelos estate. its on the middle left

likely an item that the creator put in for lore reasons or its something completely useless thats never supposed to actually be given; the fight in the bad end is supposed to be unwinnable

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019

Since farawayland1235 answered all your other questions, I can answer the Cry of Agony one:
Someone else datamined the game and found out that Cry of Agony is totally worthless: It gives full negative stats to its holder!

RockAle

Nov 25, 2018
Nice! Thanks guys!
But i think you misunderstood the twin doll one. When you interact with the doll in the market, you are presented a story about two dolls, where the doll in the market suffers all the injuries sustained by the other, much like the portrait of dorian gray. The story says the other doll is in some room, but with no clue as to where. At first i thought the doll received the injuries of Lilly Killer, but they aren't exactly twins.

Billjuros

Jul 27, 2020
So this game is a prequel spinoff time alter to King Exit by uphold the promises and the book disappears ???
On dev Ci-en there a new banner for there new game called "Princess GLOO" , wonder if it have anything to do with there previous work ??
This game basically is a prequel to Kings Exit regardless of how the story plays out, but one of them has:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for Princess GLOO in the author's banner:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Quick question. Can someone explain what the actual hell is going on in Lily’s bad ending? (The one you get from choosing her code before entering the dungeon). The gang is clearly part of an army there but I don’t understand what the crazy plot is lol

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Boring game with almost no CGs. I think you need to loose to see something.
If you're here for the Hentai, you'll be immensely disappointed... We're playing this for the story! The CG for us is what are sprinkles for a cupcake: Something extra to enjoy that doesn't break the immersive storyline!
My suggestion and warning: Look somewhere else... There are a lot of hardcore fans of this game that really won't take backlash lightly...

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
what's with the mysterious doll from the market? Someone said it will activate after you deal with 100000 levels of bad end dungeon, but what exactly does she give or tell you?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
what's with the mysterious doll from the market? Someone said it will activate after you deal with 100000 levels of bad end dungeon, but what exactly does she give or tell you?
You need to complete Bad End Mode by finishing all 21 levels. Then, the doll will blacken and will give you an item if you go on its back.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
thank you, what item?
I forgot... It was a good game but once I finished everything, I kinda deleted it since I'm done with it and want more space in my PC? I'm sorry... I can help however: Here is an easy guide for it:

Reactions: Miacis
4.50 star(s) 97 Votes