trollface25

Feb 20, 2021
Just wondering. Is there any kind of hint/tip for finding the Super Spirit Stone salesperson after you unlock them?
Or at least a list of the possible spawns locations? Assuming that the number of locations is not super huge at least.

Curious about how they work really.

69kun

Apr 25, 2020
Okay, i finished the game, 2 question:

1. Who was the person in cloak that appears every time we check on the Bohelos shrines, the one who shows up, talks shit to us for no reason then just pisses off to who knows where? Was it the blonde girl at the end? Since Polca mention they got taller in their 4th/last encounter.

2. Is there anything new in NG+?

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017

1. Who was the person in cloak that appears every time we check on the Bohelos shrines, the one who shows up, talks shit to us for no reason then just pisses off to who knows where? Was it the blonde girl at the end? Since Polca mention they got taller in their 4th/last encounter.

1. yes

2. a new difficult dungeon where you fight the MC of King Exit and her squad, it's on the left doorway of the mansion once you enter, new costume and a new boss fight

Reactions: Nevart and 69kun

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019

1. Yes
2. Yes (There are 5 Extra Bosses in NG+ (3 of them are in an entire extra Chapter), DoReMi's outfits and Diana's Ultimate Weapon)

Reactions: Nevart and 69kun

Ionenschatten

Nov 7, 2017
...Reload, have some patience, and choose a different way. Good luck.
Thanks mate, lol. I just got the abrupt ending like thrice and at the moment i spamclicked, sealing my doomed fate.
I now managed to find out why Lily is wearing such a slutty outfit! Yay!

Reactions: Nevart

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
so how should i play this game : play normally and then " Bad Ending Mode " by losing like OneOne1 game ???

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
The final ending left me with mixed feeling. Kinda wished it'd end after the battle instead of the extra bit of savior bit. Now I need to know what are the correlation between this game and KE, and what polca would do after DR's ending.

I mean I wouldn't ever read MTL KE anyway

Reactions: PinkCactus

Timey999

Feb 3, 2023
Anyone know if the developer is working on another title as of right now? Loved the game and king’s exit should be as much of a ride

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Anyone know if the developer is working on another title as of right now? Loved the game and king’s exit should be as much of a ride
Quick Nail is working on a game called Princess GLOO. I've heard it's very short compared to these two so I have no idea...

Timey999

Feb 3, 2023
Quick Nail is working on a game called Princess GLOO. I've heard it's very short compared to these two so I have no idea...
Thanks! Do you know if it will be in the same world or is he just gonna work on separate stuff from now on?

lurchiomorientes

Apr 23, 2018
Can Anyone tell me how long chapter 3's stupid futuristic bit last's? cause that has completely ruined this game for me, i was really enjoying it and thought they had built a really well written world, but such a massive change of theme has me not wanting to carry on, but if its only like a short flashback style of thing then i might persevere

Sergius12

Sep 12, 2022
Can Anyone tell me how long chapter 3's stupid futuristic bit last's? cause that has completely ruined this game for me, i was really enjoying it and thought they had built a really well written world, but such a massive change of theme has me not wanting to carry on, but if its only like a short flashback style of thing then i might persevere
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lurchiomorientes

Apr 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, I did interact with the car in the prologue and thought nothing of it, my main issue was such a dramatic change of theme seemed to come out of nowhere, I didn't want to have to play through 10 hours of stuff I didn't care about to get back to the characters I did, But If its only one dungeon I'll keep going, the writing and world building has been good so far, this is one of the few H games I've played where I don't give a Damn about the lewd stuff and was just enjoying the story/game, thanks again for the reply/advice

4.50 star(s) 97 Votes