Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
Err question ... can I go to countries I conquered for grind? or only the fuckingdom?
well yea the enemies still spawn in conquered territories and to add there are also EX dungeons that is basically a mini-story after you conquer a region

Reactions: Nevart

SecretCllover

Mar 28, 2022
How do I get the Molotov Cocktail from the radiant tower? I already saw the weapons case but I can't get in because of "intricate lock mechanism", how am I supposed to enter? Also for getting dragon dick in Kumin, I assume

DoctorYasu

Oct 28, 2018
How do I get the Molotov Cocktail from the radiant tower? I already saw the weapons case but I can't get in because of "intricate lock mechanism", how am I supposed to enter? Also for getting dragon dick in Kumin, I assume
Keep going up and one big enemy will drop the key.

Ionenschatten

Nov 7, 2017
What the fuck?
I just finished the game and all of my units were like max lvl 30 or 40. "To be continued in King's Exit"
I'm lacking like 80% of the H-Scenes and half of the continent. Someone help me out here.

How are there people on lvl 99 or 70? Why did my game just randomly end? It was the scene in the throne room after conquering Maximus.

blueinorb9

Jun 28, 2020
What the fuck?
I just finished the game and all of my units were like max lvl 30 or 40. "To be continued in King's Exit"
I'm lacking like 80% of the H-Scenes and half of the continent. Someone help me out here.

How are there people on lvl 99 or 70? Why did my game just randomly end? It was the scene in the throne room after conquering Maximus.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
I've never played played any Rance games
You what?!

Do you have a particular Rance game in mind that you could, in good conscience, recommend?

Or, seeing how you mentioned something about Rance 9 and 10, would you say rather wait for these?
Feel free to skip the early games, as games they suck ass. But they still might be charming if you're interested in the characters (Rance characters are some of the very best out there, and there are so many of them...). There's also a great Rance Hentai that pretty much covers the story of "Quest for Hikari", the first installment in the Rance series. Absolute must watch. haha.

Anyways, centerpiece is Sengoku Rance, a masterpiece of gaming, and a perfectly fine entry point into the rance series. It's fairly unique in terms of gameplay; other rance games are mere dungeon crawlers, while sengoku rance is on a completely different level.
Some people also like Kichikuou Rance a lot, since it's closer to sengoku than other titles. It is not really a sengoku though, but feel free to give it a try.
Rance VI - Collapse of Zeth is also very nice, as long as you get to terms with the clunky and dated 3D graphics for the dungeon crawling. Chars and story are great as always.
Next up is Rance Quest MAGNUM, fun dungeon crawler with excellent cast (old and new alike) and fun story (as always). I guess you could also start with this one, since it's relatively new/modern and not as dated as the other ones.

But no, I certainly wouldn't wait for 9 (or even 10) to drop. At least play some rance quest magnum, and most importantly sengoku rance first. So you get to meet Rance in his prime and to get accustomed to the huge cast of characters - one better than the other (I have no idea how they do it, it's magical).

Marumiyan102

Dec 18, 2018
I got too emotional when the Maximus Kingdom reveal was unveiled. I know the game's a prequel, I know there's a complete game (King Exit) years before Demons Roots ever came out, this is all figured out. However,
it drained the rest of my willpower. I'm super emotionally exhausted now, and the game's combat system isn't helping. I don't even feel like cheating to experience the rest of it myself. I just wanna move on to King Exit, even if it does have a subpar machine translation.

If someone would be so kind as to summarise what happens after
, that would be very cool of you. Oh, and my first message is this and I don't regret it one bit. Please, anyone.

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
I've never played played any Rance games, so I couldn't (and still can't) really say much on the matter. - Do you have a particular Rance game in mind that you could, in good conscience, recommend?

Or, seeing how you mentioned something about Rance 9 and 10, would you say rather wait for these?

Why did you do this to me?

well my friend there is a bunch of rance games, most of the series is basically a long dungeon crawling RPG, the three that stood out the most because of the element of strategy in them those three being Sengoku rance,Kichikou rance and rance X

rance X is not yet translated but maybe there is hope after Rance 9 got translated by mangagamer, didn't have much detail on the gameplay (partially because i dont' want to spoil myself on it) but people says it's good

sengoku rance is good, it's basically put you in charge of an army and you can basically raise more units for them and even recruits more infantry to boost a certain commander army/health as you conquer more and more territory and unlock more generals to bring to the battle with diff unit types and skills, whish is pretty good if that is your style. the gameplay being a turn based one like a normal RPG but this time with armies

kichikou rance is an old game, it was the last game of the old rance timeline (they did a reboot after kichikou with rance 5), the game is the same as sengoku rance BUT the game has permadeath so if you lose a general in battle, that's it. that general is gone. it's also have a a ton of events and CG but it being an old game (released in 1996) it could feel clunky and the CG being a bit dated as they use the 1990's art style and the fact that you could easily fuck up your route if you are not careful in picking the options

most of the rance games are dungeon crawlers, so you can pick wheneever you want to try, most of them have a good story and also good worldbuilding if you wanted to try them also here's a link to the collection if you wanted to download them, someone made a pretty organized page of every translated rance games with rance 1 and rance 2 getting a remaster a few years back so you can go ahead and try those if you want some :
https://f95zone.to/threads/rance-series-ch-1-2-remastered-ch-1-7-kichikuou-alicesoft.456/

i would also recommend other alicesoft game like dohna-dohna or Evenicle if you want to play a JRPG with good worldbuilding and story

Last edited:

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Hello! I have a couple questions. Is king’s exit an actual sequel to this or is it a fully separate game? And can I revisit the countries I have already conquered? There was this very strong monster in the first area where you fight alongside Lily that pretty much killed me in two hits. I assume beating it gives you an achievement but I couldn’t do it.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Hello! I have a couple questions. Is king’s exit an actual sequel to this or is it a fully separate game? And can I revisit the countries I have already conquered? There was this very strong monster in the first area where you fight alongside Lily that pretty much killed me in two hits. I assume beating it gives you an achievement but I couldn’t do it.
It is an actual sequel yes HOWEVER it is the sequel to

For the NG+ question, no, but ALL NG+ STUFF GETS ADDED IF YOU END THE GAME!
Just load any save (preferably one before Chapter 4's end) and do all NG+ stuff. To prove my point, load any save, go to the LEFT ROOM of your estate: It should be OPEN now that you beat the game.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Ohhhh, okay. So those strong asf monsters are NG+ content? Thank you very much
Wait wait... I think we are at a misunderstanding! Can you please screen the monster you're fighting?! Thanks?!
What I was talking about was revisiting the cities stuff. That's what my NO was about!

4.50 star(s) 97 Votes