Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Wait wait... I think we are at a misunderstanding! Can you please screen the monster you're fighting?! Thanks?!
What I was talking about was revisiting the cities stuff. That's what my NO was about!
Oh, whoops. Its this one! I assume I can’t fight it with just two characters, right? Or did I have to find it’s weakness and it’s a one shot?
9F2BE383-F725-4136-A544-476FBF89E007.jpeg

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Oh, whoops. Its this one! I assume I can’t fight it with just two characters, right? Or did I have to find it’s weakness and it’s a one shot?
View attachment 2359205
Oh... that one is beatable my friend! People even beat it with both Polca and Lily.
And DoReMi sells a scroll that weakens him if you are farming those coins!
I'm talking about different things entirely in NG+.

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
I wonder how many people thought defeat against the emperor was the actual ending and dropped the game there
I know I almost did lol

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
:ROFLMAO: also i say it once I'll say it again. Kagura fucks up naming the diana chapter a "extra chapter" when it should have been "intermission"
For me, I think they didn't eff up: It was done on purpose for the element of surprise! It's the player's fault for being impatient and inattentive!

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
I am already past level 18 and they aren’t letting me get Into the ’pop the cherry game’ with death. Is this a bug or is it just intended?

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
:ROFLMAO: also i say it once I'll say it again. Kagura fucks up naming the diana chapter a "extra chapter" when it should have been "intermission"
if the dev *actually* inteded it to be a fake-out ending it's fine as it is, it's even kinda genius in a way lol

Last edited:

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
I got too emotional when the Maximus Kingdom reveal was unveiled. I know the game's a prequel, I know there's a complete game (King Exit) years before Demons Roots ever came out, this is all figured out. However,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it drained the rest of my willpower. I'm super emotionally exhausted now, and the game's combat system isn't helping. I don't even feel like cheating to experience the rest of it myself. I just wanna move on to King Exit, even if it does have a subpar machine translation.

If someone would be so kind as to summarise what happens after
, that would be very cool of you. Oh, and my first message is this and I don't regret it one bit. Please, anyone.
honestly king exit does not correlate much with Demons Roots, except hte fact the demon invaded but if you so wish

and... that's all she wrote, also a lot of detail are missing but that is the abridged version of it

edit note: also no KE MTL is very bad that you can barely understands it, so bad in fact that it crashes the game, thankfully someone created a patch for it here in the f95 page

Reactions: Nevart

gliese581c

Jun 12, 2021
Does anyone know how to escape the Eternal Dolls in the Third Empire? The only exit seems to be blocked by a guard so it is just an inescapable hallway...

gliese581c

Jun 12, 2021
Does anyone know how to escape the Eternal Dolls in the Third Empire? The only exit seems to be blocked by a guard so it is just an inescapable hallway...
Nevermind, I figured it out. There's a part that looks like a wall that you can walk though underneath.

DoctorYasu

Oct 28, 2018
I've never played played any Rance games, so I couldn't (and still can't) really say much on the matter. - Do you have a particular Rance game in mind that you could, in good conscience, recommend?
It's a linear story. Play them in order if you want to see characters growth and the events in later games having any impact on you. 01 > 02 > III (or wait for 03) > IV > 4.1 > 4.2 > (kichikuou if you want) > 5D and so forth.
As much as everybody recommend Sengoku, that's the seventh one and every game is different, so it won't tell you anything about the series gameplaywise. Also, if you care about story progression and spoilers I wouldn't recommend starting with Sengoku because certain plot related reason.

Reactions: Nevart

Baziwa01

Feb 19, 2018
Someone pls help, I'm stuck in town with lady killer after conquered maximus

Last edited:

kulon1

Jan 9, 2021
man what the fuck, this hentai game made me cry more than i jacked off to it.

i just got new game+, does it have some new plots or even new endings ?

4.50 star(s) 97 Votes