Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 19/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Denos city" version "Ch3.2".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Denos city" versione "Ch3.2".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 27/01/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Denos city" version "Ch3.1 - Revision 1".
Note: This revision fixes a bug that prevents it from starting correctly. Thanks to BudinoMolle for reporting.
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Denos city" versione "Ch3.1 - Revision 1".
Nota: Questa revisione mette a posto un bug che impedisce l'avvio corretto. Grazie a BudinoMolle per la segnalazione.
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

Update 26/01/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Denos city" version "Ch3.1".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Denos city" versione "Ch3.1".

Update 22/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Denos city" version "Ch2.4".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Denos city" versione "Ch2.4".

Update 11/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Denos city" version "Ch2.3".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Denos city" versione "Ch2.3".

Update 13/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Denos city" version "Ch2.2".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Denos city" versione "Ch2.2".

Here is the Italian translation of "Denos city" version "Ch2.1".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Denos city" versione "Ch2.1".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Gaydart

Aug 4, 2020
i don't see the key for richard office in my inventory. need help how to fix this, btw my inventory is not even full in the first page.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I want to contact Evelyn using the laptop. But when I click on the laptop, the screen dims and I get the message "I'm too tired now, better in the morning". Funny thing is, that I AM clicking on the laptop in the morning. Also meeting with Violet in the afternoon doesn't seem to work. When I go to the entrance of the mansion, nobody's there. And when I click on the front door, nothing happens. And also, the mom jail scene, the dating Violet at the beach and the Evelyn came date scenes repeat itself, every day. :(

I'm playing the "DenosCity-cap2_01-pc" version, by the way.

Last edited:

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
Nicole's tattoo had me really confused... given that the queen of spades tattoo usually symbolizes something about the woman's preference towards her partners skin-color rather her relationship status...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Any information about the expected release date of next update ??
He has started to work on two games simultaneously, switching updates, so probably no update for denos city till November or so. Anyway, you could/should check the progress info on his (as for any similar game/devs where it is possible)

D

Deleted member 2631054

Right click on mouse to fix it.... i will try to fix this issue as soon as i can
A whole year later and this is still an issue... Right click does not load menu.

I collected 2 out of 3 packages but there was no gas station on my map to get the 3rd so I downloaded the hotfix version hoping that it included a fix for that now I can't get to the menu to load my save...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Style u'mybutton' does not exist.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\gz\00 - Vacation\DenosCity-cap2_01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\gz\00 - Vacation\DenosCity-cap2_01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\gz\00 - Vacation\DenosCity-cap2_01-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\gz\00 - Vacation\DenosCity-cap2_01-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\gz\00 - Vacation\DenosCity-cap2_01-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\gz\00 - Vacation\DenosCity-cap2_01-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\gz\00 - Vacation\DenosCity-cap2_01-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
File "C:\gz\00 - Vacation\DenosCity-cap2_01-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 428, in visit_all
self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
File "C:\gz\00 - Vacation\DenosCity-cap2_01-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 533, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\gz\00 - Vacation\DenosCity-cap2_01-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\gz\00 - Vacation\DenosCity-cap2_01-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1573, in per_interact
if self.style.slow_abortable:
File "gen/styleclass.pxi", line 749, in renpy.styledata.styleclass.Style.slow_abortable.__get__
File "style.pyx", line 493, in renpy.style.StyleCore._get
File "style.pyx", line 679, in renpy.style.build_style
File "style.pyx", line 142, in renpy.style.get_full_style
File "style.pyx", line 83, in renpy.style.get_style
Exception: Style u'mybutton' does not exist.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes