loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Every time I go to bed Chapter 2 restarts wtf
*squints* sounds like groundhog day...

I would recommend starting from an earlier save or two. I had a similar issue awhile back, had to restore from a previous save.

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
BackHole when can we expect the walkthrough to be updated? thanks

PS: Also if you could fix my save too, will be great. I have the same problem, after meeting Dimitri the doorbell doesn't ring and I can't go to the strip club too... I can't go inside, doors are closed and threw the window it says that "Not now". Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
BackHole when can we expect the walkthrough to be updated? thanks

PS: Also if you could fix my save too, will be great. I have the same problem, after meeting Dimitri the doorbell doesn't ring and I can't go to the strip club too... I can't go inside, doors are closed and threw the window it says that "Not now". Thanks in advance.

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
I am playing v. 2.1 Hotfix. After delivering the three packages to Dimitri, who told me that Richard wants to see me, I went to the mansion but the door does not open and apparently there are no further options left. Is this a bug or this is the end of this version?

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
I am playing v. 2.1 Hotfix. After delivering the three packages to Dimitri, who told me that Richard wants to see me, I went to the mansion but the door does not open and apparently there are no further options left. Is this a bug or this is the end of this version?
STILL A BUG

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes