BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Is the update finished until the program is installed? When I go to the building to install the program at night, I am prompted to go back to sleep, and the next day I say the update is over?
Yes, that is the end of the update

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Bottom line: pendrive_copiado=False - don't work for me, because I already did it in the game.
Hot fix work perfect. Unfortunately, this was a very short update. (By the way if MC can fuck Rose anytime why he can same with Cassady after scene in sauna?;))

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
That actually was funny.. Many after lots of updates, people still ask for hotel but developer just says "check the walkthrough" Dont u even know anything about your walkthrough? There is no information of the location of hotel.
The hotel is not in the map, it's just a scene that happens if you had cam session with evelyn at morning

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: WadeWilsoon

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
I get the key to richard's office from victoria but it doesnt show up in inventory and doesnt allow to enter richard's office at night without it.

chochoco

Mar 31, 2020
Okey, i managed it finally. There was a bug about hot partners. If u miss the day, u can't reach the webcam event. So, u must check it at least one day earlier. I've played Nate's bj event once again in chance and it appeared. The article u have to follow it:

1. At the morning after Nate's bj section, MC gets a call from Evelyn (Or check google again, i'm not sure, i didn't pay attantion enough cuz already read the articles and just skipped)
2. She explains her limits and what kind of slut she is. MC takes it further and check her on webcam call. Behave her like a property to rent. Anyways..
3. MC goes to Mansion to meet Violet. This event doesnt include a location on map. Just ongoings.
4. MC and his potential lover Violet make love.
5. MC meets Evelyn in hotel. As same as beach, hotel doesnt exist on map.

Goodlock.
yep its a massive ass bug ...even in the walk through it doesn't specify properly

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes