rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So I see prostitution tag and I am wondering how much is it involved in this, is it a potential love interest or just some random girl? Are they forced on the player or is it a choice thing?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of DENOS CITY cap2_02.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
The old lady is something out of my nightmares... You're having sex and it seems good and then you see that face... This is a horror game.

Besides her though, pretty good.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
should be who he is. when you get a call from jeff it should be I knew it. instead of "we did it brother, you know I owe you very big" i think it should be we did it brother, you know I owe you big time. Jeffs's response Hear me brother...could be" don't mention it... we are buddies"

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Nice little update. It wasn't terribly long, but it has decent content and continues to move the story along nicely.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In any case, I look forward to what the next release will bring.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
should be who he is. when you get a call from jeff it should be I knew it. instead of "we did it brother, you know I owe you very big" i think it should be we did it brother, you know I owe you big time. Jeffs's response Hear me brother...could be" don't mention it... we are buddies"
Well, I don't recommend using the word buddies. It's pretty antiquated these days, generally only used in a couple of circumstances. If you don't know someone and want to talk to them a little gruffly (either condescendingly or with irritation), you might say something like, "Hey, buddy! Do you mind moving your car?" Or, if you're talking about others in the third person, it can connect a person to someone else: "He and his buddies did this crap!" Otherwise, it's not generally used in modern speech; it mostly died out some time toward the end of the 20th century or very beginning of the 21st century.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
OK, dahell am I missing? I played the last version (2.01) to its end, and I've loaded that save. It's morning in my home, the only Task I have is to gain Richard's trust, and the only hint showing is something about throwing a rock in the corner. But no place I visit has anything to do. Do I need to wait until later in the day? Bit lost here.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes