Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Becka scene need more choices. My mc hate lesbianism. Backhole. Make it avoidable please

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
WTH is this. Make it optional. I don't have a problem with these ***** as long it is avoidable.
I usually like all sandbox games & don't like VN's. Don't force me to hate a sandbox game.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
wow,this is a pretty good game.i just discovered it a while ago,started playing it and amazed.the story is complex at the start but gets clearer at the middle,im already hooked to this game now.
and i have to add,thumbs up for the dev for being an ass man.great looking girls with juicy asses and anal scenes,im solved!!!great game backhole.thank you!!!

fangrew

May 20, 2017
Hi guy, this update had a changelog, but the uploader forgot to add it:
- New day
- Changed Jane's role: now is Doira's friend, perfect for next scenes
- Some bugs fixed

As always, to start the new day go to sleep

Cp2_2 contains the whole game, you don't need to download cp 1
please put that fact that cp2_2 contains the whole game on the main page. or atleast remove the downloads for cp 1 as they're redundant.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I forget since it's been awhile since I last played but how can you forward the time of day?
I spend a while looking for it. You'll see forward time icon while on a world map.
Playing this for first time, not bad, but comes with typical sandbox issues ( luckily, minus the excessive grind)
1. Moving between locations should be more accessible ( with a small map in the corner)
2. There should be icons that indicate available character/events

Reactions: liquid74

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
I spend a while looking for it. You'll see forward time icon while on a world map.
Playing this for first time, not bad, but comes with typical sandbox issues ( luckily, minus the excessive grind)
1. Moving between locations should be more accessible ( with a small map in the corner)
2. There should be icons that indicate available character/events

Yeah but I'm only seeing it crossed out. Any idea?

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018

sometimes you can't forward time, to avoid some problems with the story

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
You mean a map, or time-skip icon on the map? For the map, you have to backtrack to "intro location" ( like the front view of Richard's Mansion), before you can click on it.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes