Led

Jul 16, 2017
Yeah, that's what I've been saying. Something is causing or making us repeat the same day, endlessley. Whether it's a bug or it's some mechanism trying to point out you need to do something to be able to move on to the next day. Haven't figured out which it is, yet.

Reactions: Wicked Garden

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Glad Jane's relation was changed because she stood out and in a bad way for me, she looked nothing like Doira and appears too young to be her sister. Speaking of Doira I hope there's more content with her soon, she's kinda the reason I play. The relationship Natalie is heating up now that her hot friend Becka and her lovely assets is in on the action. I'm also Interested to see how deep MC goes with his plan, he already is in deep with Dimitri. I'm so glad that Papi Luigi wasn't harmed that would've sucked because he seems like such a genuine sweet old man. I chose the option to throw the hitman out of the window and got "MC's Evil" points once his body gloriously splatted on the concrete, so I'm curious to see where this route takes me. I mean he's fighting some very powerful people so eventually he's gonna have to get his hands dirty right?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Wait, wait, is chapter 01 the same as a game previously called "the Assistant"?!

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Yo just found this game and started playing chapter 1 really loving the revenge setup and the girls so far, so i am at the point where Nath goes to tryouts and apparently MC wants her to remove her panties to show off for the coach and the coach says something about private sessions with him, is this game going the route of sharing and turning the main girls into sluts for others as revenge, just asking cuz it seemed to go that way :confused:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: House Of Black

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
These are some of the ugliest male characters I’ve seen, sheesh. It’s almost like every other male was hit with the ugly stick. Thank god the women are hot.

teufel703

Feb 8, 2019
If you’ve searched for Hot Partners you can have a cam session with Evelyn (Vicious Bunny) in your laptop (select webcam icon) and make an appointment with her in the afternoon, at the hotel???

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Yeah, that's what I've been saying. Something is causing or making us repeat the same day, endlessley. Whether it's a bug or it's some mechanism trying to point out you need to do something to be able to move on to the next day. Haven't figured out which it is, yet.
I managed to progress to the next day. I hadn't completed some tasks to be able to progress. So, I think it's save to say, that your day starts all over if you don't do all the tasks you need to do to be able to progress further.

Little detail though, whenever I click on the desk/laptop in my room, the screen suddenly darkens, as if it is midnight, all of a sudden and I get the message "I'm too tired now, better in the morning". Well, that's definitely a bug. Since, I always get this message. No matter at which time I click on the desk/laptop (morning, afternoon, evening, night). So how am I supposed to get in touch with Vicious Bunny? I need access to the laptop for that, if I'm not mistaken. :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes