oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019
Hint: You have to go see Rose and then to the night club after getting the card from Megan

I haven't got that far yet, according to both walk throughs that I tried I went to the girls rooms when they said to go and after now six times I am told not now for Naths room

M'95

May 17, 2019
BackHole could you fix the text font size so I can lower it like with other renpy titles?

The text size you use is huge on my screen.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch. 2.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

M'95

May 17, 2019
I haven't got that far yet, according to both walk throughs that I tried I went to the girls rooms when they said to go and after now six times I am told not now for Naths room
does it work for you or not yet? coz i have the same problem
Enter the bathroom then leave it again and you will enter the hallway from the opposite side and be able to enter Nathalie's room.

Reactions: mememeandmyself

oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019
Does Chapter 2.2 includes Chapter 1 & extended version as well ?

I have went into the hall several times and up and down it from room to room and down to the office, searched it and back to the naths room, still says it's closed. I am thinking something is wrong with the program in my pc even through I have deleted it and reinstall a few times.

oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019
What the fuck!, you can't check 8 posts up on the same page? ;)

even with those directions it still doesn't work for everyone and if you even ask nice on here for a bit of help in solving the problem you either get told some smart a-- sh-- or ignored

M'95

May 17, 2019

SonofPotheads

Mar 24, 2019
I'm stuck on s Sunday morning. Just got the call from Jeff to go see him about the laptop. Clicking on his door gives me the "closed" response. Icon to advance time is locked and no other interactions advance time or the story. The last things I managed was the tennis job, then got in to Eve's PC, and opened Richards painting.

Update: Nvm, I'm an idiot.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes