thalendir

May 27, 2018
Enter the bathroom then leave it again and you will enter the hallway from the opposite side and be able to enter Nathalie's room.
Hello,

I'm sorry I've tried that without success. I think I followed the walkthrough properly though. I never end-up with different perspective at night time while entering/leaving bathroom ? Is it supposed to be achieve on Day 5 night or prior that event ?

I must add I tried to leave/enter bathroom dozen of times, tried to get back to the yard and climb back over the balcony to enter again the bathroom but none of this worked for me.

Could someone be so kind to share a save that seems to be working ? Thanks and sorry if I'm dumb :x

Last edited:

Parmenides

Jun 23, 2020
Updated. Important, Note of the dev: Load a game saved before the end of latest day, because if you are in the next day (end of update) you can't advance time untill night and sleep (I forgot to ad that option in previous update)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of DENOS CITY cap2_03.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

critter

Jun 9, 2017
Hello everyone

I found the drug dealer the first time he run in the central park but now he run the second time and I can't find him anywhere.
Can someone help?

thanks in advance

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Hello,

I'm sorry I've tried that without success. I think I followed the walkthrough properly though. I never end-up with different perspective at night time while entering/leaving bathroom ? Is it supposed to be achieve on Day 5 night or prior that event ?

I must add I tried to leave/enter bathroom dozen of times, tried to get back to the yard and climb back over the balcony to enter again the bathroom but none of this worked for me.

Could someone be so kind to share a save that seems to be working ? Thanks and sorry if I'm dumb :x
same error here and like you or anyone above three digit IQ I tested that as well :eek:
I guess an old trigger prevent you, maybe the friend got assaulted to early before you finished other stuff?
Anyway i only came her to see if you could fuck the blond girl yet or mouth/breast are the only things you can do with her?

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I am unable to sleep after entering and leaving Mr. Richard's house at night. The message keeps on showing that I still have things to do.

Reactions: MadaraRU

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Denos City [Ch. 2.3] [BackHole] - Original Size: 521MB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (210MB): - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes