Hs2211

Oct 23, 2018
Do you have the hook (hardware store) and combined with the rope? You need it to enter, at night, in the mansion (througt the balcony, above the hot tub). Then you can visit Nath and Evelyn and check the laptop. Nothing is corrupted
Hi, I have it combined and I can enter Evelyn's room to check the laptop but not Nath's. it shows that it's closed.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Laptop, but no cameras at all, he was a hacker then as to go trough prison made muscles along reading.

To visit the manor you need the rope (tool shed) and something from the hardware store, hen combine them and use on the last part of the manor front, tool shed side, upper of course.

Its a good game even if out of where you and when, theire little choices story wise.
As it is he should start to give hints to Violet, as to make her able to understand.
Guess it could be done with the girls from the newspaper, or trough her pro cases, even if its more delicate as motivation isnt there.

+1 for Nat, Violet 2nd, sweet but experienced, guess the mc should see to groom Nat over life and options to, its probably to soon relation wise but as everything its better done by steps.

Not sure if its available elsewhere but here small book for short but good story are sold, which made potential great intro to the more evolved subjects.

Last edited:

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
I do not know if anyone has mentioned this but you might want to change the scene with the snake some just for realism. Seeing as the opheodrys vernalis does not have fangs, so there would not be two distinct holes where the snake bit. It would however leave a top and bottom row of marks (something akin to a blood blister on open skin) but it would not penetrate clothing.

mr.rooter

Jun 3, 2017
So i just have to ask, why do Nathalie (one of the more attractive girls in the game) tits look soooooooo bad. Like has the dev seen what normal boobs look like?

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
can anybody tell me as to why i get this message
when i restart the game after the first play help please

Andreas013

Jul 2, 2018
how to triggered this " If you’ve searched for Hot Partners you can have a cam session with Evelyn (Vicious Bunny) in your laptop (select webcam icon) and make an appointment with her in the afternoon, at the hotel???"

oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019
Hi, I have it combined and I can enter Evelyn's room to check the laptop but not Nath's. it shows that it's closed.

I have the same problem only it tells me now now. Going by the wt doesn't help with that, even going close doesn't seem to help at all. I have deleted and re-downloaded four times, still the same problem. I even used two different wt and still the same thing. Any help is much appreciated.

RandomOne1

Feb 8, 2020
I have the same problem only it tells me now now. Going by the wt doesn't help with that, even going close doesn't seem to help at all. I have deleted and re-downloaded four times, still the same problem. I even used two different wt and still the same thing. Any help is much appreciated.
did u go to night club to see Richard scene? :)

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes