BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Well my tasks say go see Dimitri but when I do he isn't there. Next task is visit paper at noon. But Im stuck in morning and can't advance to noon. What should I do?
did you copy the flash usb Tom gave you in your laptop?

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Haven't played this game for the last 2 updates, since the game had a loop hole bug. It's like Groundhog day, the same day kept repeating itself. Is that fixed, by any chance?

DewMongrel

Mar 27, 2019
After dinner with Violet the walkthrough says to visit Nath. I go to the mansion, use rope and hook and go in gallery and it shows Nath room, but shows it is closed. Then how will I get sex scene mentioned in the walkthrough
I'm having the same problem. The day where you talk to the girl in the park that wants you to rescue her sister, she says she gives me a card. I don't have it, and when I go to sleep the whole day starts over again.

MEDIAMO

Nov 29, 2017
im stuck in a loop x), when I wake up I go see dimitry then I go to the mansion for documents then I go on the bedroom for the bj scene with the girl then I cant do anything less. And when I go sleep, I wake up and I can do this again... this is annoying, I have 0 hints, just a quest "go see dimity" please help

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
Can someone help me, can't get any further, I'm supposed to save Bella and can't get out of the bar
I follow them unnoticed until they walk in at some club and I hear the sound of a lock and i have to look for an
alternative entrance (Street, Window then Sign). Bella is in big trouble and I have to save her at a
ll cost.
At the hall I take the stone from the lower right side of the hall and in the last minute, I knock the psycho
down and have escape with a drugged Bella. Reaching the lower area I am using the stone to distract the
shady guy (right corner) and I
have to decide a safe location for her (Rose or Jane)

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I'm having the same problem. The day where you talk to the girl in the park that wants you to rescue her sister, she says she gives me a card. I don't have it, and when I go to sleep the whole day starts over again.
After talk with the girl in the park just go to the night club

Reactions: Profound_Madman

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
im stuck in a loop x), when I wake up I go see dimitry then I go to the mansion for documents then I go on the bedroom for the bj scene with the girl then I cant do anything less. And when I go sleep, I wake up and I can do this again... this is annoying, I have 0 hints, just a quest "go see dimity" please help
You have to give those documents to Tom, in central square

Reactions: MEDIAMO
3.70 star(s) 70 Votes