Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Denos City [Ch. 1. Extended] BackHole

Original Size Win/Linux: 541 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 200 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 183 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Denos City [Ch. 2.02] BackHole

Original Size Win/Linux: 485 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 219 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 201 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
really like this game but it left me feeling slightly annoyed mostly at myself :LOL:. the reason being with Nath and becky. was annoyed we didnt have an option to pursue Becky or not or if we were ok with it. like maybe i wanted Nath for myself. buuuut heres where i annoy my self. HAD we been given the choice i probably would have chose the go after Becky option. its the lack of choice regarding that decision that bugs me. same with the blonde chick and her secretary. but eh what can i do. still i like the game though.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
After getting the password to Richard PC, ALL the same quests starts over again the day after, the game is in a loop..

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
OK, dahell am I missing? I played the last version (2.01) to its end, and I've loaded that save. It's morning in my home, the only Task I have is to gain Richard's trust, and the only hint showing is something about throwing a rock in the corner. But no place I visit has anything to do. Do I need to wait until later in the day? Bit lost here.
try sleep 1 night in your bed

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
After getting the password to Richard PC, ALL the same quests starts over again the day after, the game is in a loop..
Need to do everything in 1 day! After you get her password if i remember corretly need to go to nigh club after the hospital then back to mansion to office after Go to Nath then go home (here need to save) and after if you try to sleep you will give that message (end of update etc...)

Reactions: GaboCAP and tonny

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
There is new content but dont know if its bugged. Cant do anything after talking to the girl in the park and sleeping just restarts the whole update.

Reactions: Paapi

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
So Nath and Becka are like a package deal now huh? I feel like there should have been a choice for that.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
So I see prostitution tag and I am wondering how much is it involved in this, is it a potential love interest or just some random girl? Are they forced on the player or is it a choice thing?
So far the prostitute are random girls, but in this last update you met some stripper that could become a LI. You have to rescue her sister, who is forced to be a prostitute as well. You don't have sexual interactions so far.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hi guy, this update had a changelog, but the uploader forgot to add it:
- New day
- Changed Jane's role: now is Doira's friend, perfect for next scenes
- Some bugs fixed

As always, to start the new day go to sleep

Cp2_2 contains the whole game, you don't need to download cp 1

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes