Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: BackHole
Congratulations for this wonderful work.
Really good this game, I spent more than 5 hours playing and I haven't finished much of the show yet. (y)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android CH2.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Also please fix the bugs
I looked at my file here is the same as yours, I already passed this point and there was no error.
I can usually fix certain errors.
I even checked the symbols of the characters. I didn't see anything out of place.
I wish I could help you but I was unable to detect this error, because mine ran without any errors. :unsure:

Version: Chapter 2.3
Something very interesting in this game is the respawn of certain scenes.
Well put this ... I think this method should be adopted by several developers, because it leaves the game with a very real involvement.
When I say respawn, for those who didn't understand it means, the return of scenes that happened, and that you can go back to doing them whenever you want at that time established by the game event.
Here in this game with the character Rose that of the market already after a certain score repeat on the nights the same event won, this is very cool. (y) :love:;)

soon as i saw the MC i deleted..was so horrendous it made me appreciate HS male MC's suddenly..if ya cant even stand to look at who you are playing the game failed immediately...
Mc is just a representative of the friendly game, this is not a game where you can recreate a Skyrim type character that you create before starting the game .... Here the developer created something a little different, because you can see in 3 person the Mc and this really makes many angry because they do not like the physiognomy of the subject ... it is not possible to please Greeks and Trojans all the time .... If it weren't for this, anybody, maybe older, or maybe a black man or maybe more skeletal, well there is a variety of styles and this does not always please everyone who plays with the main actor ... this is just a thought and a statement from my point of view. ;):coffee:

I see the interracial tag but no PoC women. Unless it's due to the asian looking redhead
No, the brunette named Bela is practically black, this is interracial friend, if someone Asian appears in the game in which I haven't seen myself as interracial either. ;)

The game was great, I just thought it was a little weird this little girl is here, she is a child's candy, but her eyes would be fine if the game was manga.;)
These eyes didn't match her face at all. :whistle:
screenshot0001.png

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
....The game was great, I just thought it was a little weird this little girl is here, she is a child's candy, but her eyes would be fine if the game was manga.;)
These eyes didn't match her face at all. :whistle:
nor her name matches language spoken:whistle:

Bocho

May 10, 2020
Where is the password of Richard's strongbox?
I can't find it and I can't go to sleep because I have things pending.
And on the mobile phone I only get that.

Reactions: Max1276

thalendir

May 27, 2018
Hello BlackHole

I'm sorry to bring that Up again but despite the update I'm still unable to get the Day 5 night access to Nath's room.

Find below the steps I followed in the spoiler, in order not to mess the other guys walk through.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hello BlackHole

I'm sorry to bring that Up again but despite the update I'm still unable to get the Day 5 night access to Nath's room.

Find below the steps I followed in the spoiler, in order not to mess the other guys walk through.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, to enter Nath's room you have to wait to day 9. When you sent videos to her, the door will be open at night. Next time you can visit her is in chapter 2, day 2
Note: the picture is beside Nath' bed, in the floor

Reactions: thalendir
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes