Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Enjoying the game so far. I enjoy these type on ren'py games where its not just a story with pics, but more interactive.

Just had a quick question. Is The Company, that is mentioned in the game, is that just the pronoun game for now, or is that a reference to the The Company game. or something entirely different and separate?

Reactions: Naxer

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
I need help guys. The Park location is not unlocked on the map after Doira asks me to join her sometime for Yoga on Day 1(It says it would in the walk-through). Well, because of that I can't join Violet for jogging in the evening. Is this is bug? How do I resolve this? Because the MC asks Violet the next day about her ankle which suggests he went to park with her the previous evening.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The park is the meeting place for the afternoon jog of some afternoon babe!
Go GiT! Jog her and have a blast!

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I need help guys. The Park location is not unlocked on the map after Doira asks me to join her sometime for Yoga on Day 1(It says it would in the walk-through). Well, because of that I can't join Violet for jogging in the evening. Is this is bug? How do I resolve this? Because the MC asks Violet the next day about her ankle which suggests he went to park with her the previous evening.
Restart the game, now the park is unloked from the beginning (this could be a bug in earlier saved games)

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
ok weird but on tuesday night there is a threesome with rose and cassidy how ever on Wednesday when i discover and go to the gym cassidy works there and talks about not seen me to thank me for the supermarket.
did i get somthing out of order?

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
ok weird but on tuesday night there is a threesome with rose and cassidy how ever on Wednesday when i discover and go to the gym cassidy works there and talks about not seen me to thank me for the supermarket.
did i get somthing out of order?
maybe the order you do the things?

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
maybe the order you do the things?
i couldn't go to the gym before rose told me about it (it wasn't on the map) untill Wednesday but i met with rose and cassidy on tues night for the 3 some .but on wednesday at the gym where cassidy works she introduces her self then, like we never met before i think its backwards

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
i have a problem: i played yesterday and all was ok. today i tried to launch the game and nothing happened. the exe file disappeared and if i try to unzip the zip file "can not open output file" appears.
What happened?

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Ok... 27 patrons after 7 months
I have to admit it: I'm a bad developer and Denos City is a bad game...

Last edited:

Dyson2020

Jan 11, 2019
Ok... 27 patrons after 7 months
I have to admit it: I'm a bad developer and Denos City is a bad game...
I don't think that either of those statement are true. The story isn't bad and the art is mid level which is pretty good in my opinion. This type of game just takes longer to catch on. Keep working on it I'm sure your patreons will go up with each update.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I love the game ! Renders are very good ! I am stuck.... I seam to repeat the dream and tennis . I can not get into the office. I can not find the gym....even though I am invited to go there ??????

Reactions: B-52reloaded
3.70 star(s) 68 Votes