Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Keep going, get your membership, I think events are scripted so they should trigger. Sneak in at night and snoop around.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Drac0o89

Mar 16, 2020
View attachment 534461

Overview:
The main character (MC) is a young man who recently moved to Denos City and there meets Richard Collins, a wealthy and prestigious lawyer. And he knows his family too. But nothing is as it seems, and you have to discover the mystery that involves MC's past.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-16
Release Date: 2020-03-16
Developer: BackHole - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.5
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -

Extras:
Walkthrough

View attachment 395657 View attachment 395658 View attachment 395659 View attachment 395660 View attachment 419864 View attachment 419865 View attachment 419867 View attachment 419868 View attachment 419869
Can somebody help me, im stuck and cant go anywhere further. Im on wednesday evening, i have to break in on the window with the ladder but i dont know where the window is where i have to break in.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Can somebody help me, im stuck and cant go anywhere further. Im on wednesday evening, i have to break in on the window with the ladder but i dont know where the window is where i have to break in.
I assume you bought the hook and combined it with the rope and completed the task of mowing the lawn (to leave the bathroom window open). You have to use the ladder on the balcony, in the upper side of the hot tub

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please read the OP and have a look at the Ghangelog:
This update is focussed on side stories, so there is not further advance in main story.
This means you have to go through the whole game to check out all those side stories and have a look see what got added.
I do not believe a save after you had all your fun with the girls from last update will help at all.

Drac0o89

Mar 16, 2020
I assume you bought the hook and combined it with the rope and completed the task of mowing the lawn (to leave the bathroom window open). You have to use the ladder on the balcony, in the upper side of the hot tub
That is the part i have to do in the night. I dont know how to climb the “window of the bathroom” that i have to do in the evening. I tried to climb the balcony but it said i had to do it when it was night.

efb51

Aug 15, 2019
At the start of the games everything is find. When you get ready to leave after meeting the women and find the photos you cannot use the map. The last version work fine and did not show it was locked. Anyone else has had this problem?

Drac0o89

Mar 16, 2020
I did what u said but i am at wednesday evening. When i tried to climb the ladder on the balcony it said that i had to wait till it’s night. But i tried doing everything on evening but i just dont know what i have to do in the evening

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I did what u said but i am at wednesday evening. When i tried to climb the ladder on the balcony it said that i had to wait till it’s night. But i tried doing everything on evening but i just dont know what i have to do in the evening
In the map you can change the time of day (last button in the left upper)

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
The Richard office key disappear mysteriously in my inventory. I attach a screenshot of crash, save and persistent. I think be able to resolve but if by any chances. I unzip and install a fresh release to be sure is not a decompression problem.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
The Richard office key disappear mysteriously in my inventory. I attach a screenshot of crash, save and persistent. I think be able to resolve but if by any chances. I unzip and install a fresh release to be sure is not a decompression problem.
Forget it. I find the source and correct it. I have decompiled the *.rpa archive. In the process, like usual. The compiled files as corrupted.

Mea culpa! Mea culpa! Mea mega culpa!!!

3.70 star(s) 68 Votes